Sign in to follow this  
Tigerclaw

3rd person camera view zoom!

Hey guys ,

Think it would be cool to get more zoom out 1 are 2 more then what we have. i love the 3rd person but would be cool to get that one more zoom out maybe 2.

Thanks Bearclaws

• Like 2

i heard there are still problems when doing archery in 3rd person views, so maybe fix that too but this may be nice.

• Like 1

+1

I do not see why it has to be limited at all. Other games sometimes has a setting "max zoom level", so users can set their own custom max zoom level, and it could easily just go to infinite. I for one, miss infinite zoom from other games.

19 minutes ago, Tpikol said:

i heard there are still problems when doing archery in 3rd person views, so maybe fix that too but this may be nice.

Yeah, while mounted and in 3rd person view you are doing the shooting arrow animations and hear the sound but no actual arrow is fired you still have the same ammount of arrows in inventory.

If you zoom in 1st person you will start shooting properly so i guess is still an issue with mounted position being calculated acording to whre the mount is facing just like in melee combat.

Problem is  i tried aiming the horse towards the intended archery target but the 3rd person shooting still wont work even in that scenario.

I keep telling myself they dont fix it because they are working on new models and animations and when those are in is gonna be fixed.

Fingers crossed.

It seems that when mounted in third person my toon is set to my starting position even if it looks to me like I'm not. To me it looks like I'm facing the front of the cart but to others I appear to be facing sideways or even backwards. I think this faulty mechanic is why archery in third person is still broken when mounted.

Edited by Katrat