Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

September’s Monthly Skin

The Staff of Dragons, adorned by a tiny little replica of its namesake, has arrived! Available through the month of September in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to a metal staff to give it a unique and fancy look.

september_staff_of_dragons-scaled-1024x5
  • Like 26
  • Cat 1

Staff skin wh-

Wait, what?

Jokes aside, I do really like this skin. Thank you for finally giving a skin to the best weapon in the game, and a one that looks pretty nice to boot.

Spoiler

XHkfC9T.png

Edited by Madnath
  • Like 2

Looks pretty cool, maybe next could be for halrberds?  Head-on-a-pike anyone? hehe

1 hour ago, kaidley said:

Looks cool, wish it wasn't a skin tho.

Why is that?

Also, I love the skin as well!

Edited by zethreal

I'm going to have to rethink the color of my staff now!!!! This looks great.

I have only ever bought 1 skin - sickle.  I am going to get this and actually consider using a staff now.  If the wings break off, I expect a refund.

• Like 1

Skin is nice, but for me it does not fit for battle staff, rather for mage staff, so you can cast some spells.

I really do not see striking with end shaped like a figurine of dragon.

• Like 3

the bonker is gonna have a dragon attached to it now i see

1 hour ago, Wilczan said:

Skin is nice, but for me it does not fit for battle staff, rather for mage staff, so you can cast some spells.

I really do not see striking with end shaped like a figurine of dragon.

This here yes and then have the dragon be resting its body ontop of whatever orb(if there was one) that rests at the tip of the staff would have been a better fit for it

Nope.  No.  Uh uh.  Insufficient!  

The DevBlog post last month had only the merest of bugfixes and then waived a shiny at people.  This month there is nothing else other than the shiny on offer.  You aren’t even offering to give us something pretty to mollify us for your lack of communication – you want us to buy it from you!

Apart from pseudo-comms acknowledging the lack of actual comms and waggling some vague benefit (ooh, roadmap! bah), we have had no more actual meaningful communication.

It seems it may be sufficient to turn the heads of some, but, really, how many and for how long?  If you are reduced to this in order to tease another few Euros out of quondam loyal customers, things are grim.  Since this is part of a loyalty program, how about demonstrating some flowing back to your paying clientele.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TheTrickster said:

Nope.  No.  Uh uh.  Insufficient!  

The DevBlog post last month had only the merest of bugfixes and then waived a shiny at people.  This month there is nothing else other than the shiny on offer.  You aren’t even offering to give us something pretty to mollify us for your lack of communication – you want us to buy it from you!

Apart from pseudo-comms acknowledging the lack of actual comms and waggling some vague benefit (ooh, roadmap! bah), we have had no more actual meaningful communication.

It seems it may be sufficient to turn the heads of some, but, really, how many and for how long?  If you are reduced to this in order to tease another few Euros out of quondam loyal customers, things are grim.  Since this is part of a loyalty program, how about demonstrating some flowing back to your paying clientele.

I agree we approaching almost a month since you finally acknowledged the breeding update not that great and needed fixing, no updates for that just another monthly skin. I stopped breeding cause I wanted to keep my sanity in the hopes it would be fixed soon we are now 3 months from the train wreck of an update that was the Animal update. When are we going to get fixes, half my breeding horses have died already. Pretty sad when you release an update, then 2 months later tell everyone it needs some fixes and then 3 months later still don't have fixes. The lack of communication is least thing people should be worried about, as you have nothing to communicate cause your not doing anything.

• Like 1

Thanks, I love this, unadorned staffs are pretty plain looking for sure, this makes them a bit more fun!

Best weapon skin, so far, buuut .. it has the look of a mage staff, not of a melee weapon and, on top of that, once applied to a coloured staff, it darkness the colour way too much.

Purple or skin? Purple or skin? I'm afraid the purple is winning here.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this