Sign in to follow this  
Spy

NFI to SFI portal

North and south are two different worlds. I have toons on both and surely would ditch north ones upon a merge instantly.

Also it seems there are tons of gold coins on the north which would have unknown effects on the south market which is already getting a significant inflation due to seeing prices on north...

It is interesting how violently those players oppose a merge who have high level characters on both servers. While I think many of the new players will stick to their original cluster, and same goes for established or newly arrived Southerners, I found few if any among the northern players I got in contact with who were not curious about the "old world". Nor were they scared about price drops.

As to "inflation" on SFI I did not see much of it. And if the gold already on SFI has not caused any inflation, the "tons of gold coins on the north" will hardly have a significant impact outside of scale and hide prices, and maybe blood and runes for some time. 

Generally, the repeated proposals of any kind of access as in the latest portal suggestion demonstrate that many players are increasingly unhappy with the split community.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tpikol said:

thank you for making the case that northern isles and the freedom cluster should never be merged,  so they dont have to make a new cluster 3 months later when all servers are back to 30 people on them because the merge destroyed the reason people play on northern isles.

That's putting words in my mouth; but I do agree that whatever the decision is, they need to stop pulling the rug out from under people and wonder why the player population is on a steady decline. 

Buy deeds and build!

RMT. 

Buy new deeds on Pristine. 

Buy new deeds on Release. 

Buy new deeds on Xanadu. 

Buy WU! 

No RMT!; market crash.

No WU Support. Play WO!

Release "Challenge mode", players like it! ...Take it away.

Buy new deeds on Northern Freedom. 

Nerf working systems with 3rd party tool support. 

Add new systems that are broken for 6 months. 

Persistent world; kinda*

Where is everyone going? 

*kinda = for profit owners require you to rent multiple NFT digital-real-estate while paying for a subscription to use grindy leveling system while repeatedly washing the progress through carrot-on-a-stick marketing campaigns

Edited by Trake