Sign in to follow this  
Icy

Venom - 70ql+ Venom 93 BoTD 80

SOLD, PLEASE CLOSE

This is an auction for Venom an enchanted copper sickle. It was made by Pantha and I used it for testing but I do not need it as I have a adamantine sickle now. Sickles are the best DPS one handed weapon in the game and despite being copper this sickle is no different.  This sickle could be used for skilling, casual fighting , a back up weapon or hell you could even fight something such as a unique with it because of the insane poison dmg ticks. If you didn't know copper gives an additional  30% poison wound while giving 35% percent less dmg. This means if you were in a long fight or had to run you could come back to the creature even more wounded or even dead from  the ticks from both the poison and the regular wounds (this only applies to copper weapons not this one as it only deals poison wounds).

Starting bid: 2s

Increment (minimum): 1s

Buyout: 8s

Private Bids: Accepted

sickle (venom) QL 71.93

copper, common

VNM 93 BoTD 80

[23:09:22] A kind of small hand-held scythe with a crescent-moon formed blade. It has a malevolent aura. You need to temper the sickle by dipping it in water while it's hot.

[23:09:22] You can easily make out the signature of its maker, 'Pantha'.

[23:09:22] Venom has been cast on it, so it will deal only poison damage wounds. [93]

[23:09:22] Blessings of the Dark has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained and speed with it when used. [80]timer_1631229190.svg

Edited by Icy

Alright, auction over expect it delivered within an hour. 

[10:05:11] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour. Thank you! What a generous bid! Expect your venomous sickle soon!