Sign in to follow this  
validate

deed sold can close post thank you

Price reduced to 40s   , with almost 30s in upkeep thats just 11ish Silver for a huge landscaped deed

Large Deed  terraformed for farming and ranching .   51x44 = 2244 tiles . Tiered farming down toward the shoreline.  about 20   tiles from a market deed and shore, Canal runs under a small part of it to heartland. but mostly un-mined,  copper and iron veins up near workshop.

Large animal pens x3 one smaller one.  large horse breeding pen stable area in back.  the tiered farming area partly walled off and could be animal pens too.  started a tree farm on deed to for harvesting.   near some nice deeds with helpful people, and churches for sermons  near by.    I had over 100 animals and the ratio was still over 15 so no worries there.   I had plan to use canal to offshoot into the deed to build a nice boat harbor underground and build a underground town too. leaving the upper area as farm.  easy to set up merchant at waterdeep market deed just below.   Pics below.  would have had more but trees block a lot of the shots.  

Looking for 50 silver.  There is 30s in the upkeep.  I spent just over 22s creating deed size,  upkeep monthly 4.48s  206 days left   . 100's of hours into landscaping this Hill into this.  walled off farm areas for safety .  highway comes through it so Wagoneer delivery is possible. plenty of space for boats  down in the sea, off deed or anchor at market deed. Couple minute ride to heartland too. or use canal for smaller boats.  lots of hunting grounds north west in the steeps.   

very ready to move into,  the workshop has 4 work area,  i had kitchen , smithing, and tailoring and carp.  3 upper area for beds or more work space.  great views up there, but a few extra trees grew.  the farm area i was planting each type of bush on the slope tiles too.

Contact Zalidate in game. weekdays limited playtime 4-8pm mountain time. weekend online most the day. 

G 15  on the map .   https://harmony.yaga.host/#1567,1119   

Spoiler

wurm-20210905-1114.jpg

wurm-20210905-1054.jpg

wurm-20210905-1059.jpg

wurm-20210905-1046.jpg

wurm-20210905-1046-1.jpg

wurm-20210905-1052-1.jpg

wurm-20210905-1058-1.jpg

Waterdeep market deed and Canal entrance. right side no deed as i disbanded darkhold there

wurm-20210905-1045.jpg

Edited by validate
Price reduced

Looks like a nice deed. might want to export the deed into deed planner and attach for anyone interested :)

On my cell phone the pictures look really dark like night time pics.   They are not. They are bright on my pc.  I hope that’s it’s not dark to everyone else.  

On my PC the pictures are quite dark, and seem to be night time pics with stars in the sky. Except for the first, which appears to be dusk or dawn.

1 hour ago, Aleck said:

On my PC the pictures are quite dark, and seem to be night time pics with stars in the sky. Except for the first, which appears to be dusk or dawn.

ok ty.