Sign in to follow this  
MiniKilljoy

Ritual of the sun on Harmony

I am looking for a couple high skilled Mag Priests to help cast a Ritual of the sun on Harmony. We will come up with a date and time once we all get  together. If you can help please reply to this topic

Edited by MiniKilljoy

Have a 98 faith mag priest that still needs the journal entry. Only 51 channeling though. I'm down to join in.

Wow...what is with all the globals being ready at the same time?  This is crazy!!  Ritual of the Sun is also ready on Melody and is scheduled to be cast there in two weeks.  My suggestion would be for one of these to be cast on Friday...an the other on Sunday.  Gives people most of the weekend to burn from one of the castings, and then fill again for the other.  And since a lot of people switch faith to get as much free sleep bonus as possible, having the two spells be kinda close means the people that switch will already be the correct faith.

So my suggestion would be to cast this on the 17th or the 19th.  Talk to Arno to coordinate with the Melody casting

3 hours ago, Sinnjinn said:

Wow...what is with all the globals being ready at the same time?  This is crazy!!  Ritual of the Sun is also ready on Melody and is scheduled to be cast there in two weeks.  My suggestion would be for one of these to be cast on Friday...an the other on Sunday.  Gives people most of the weekend to burn from one of the castings, and then fill again for the other.  And since a lot of people switch faith to get as much free sleep bonus as possible, having the two spells be kinda close means the people that switch will already be the correct faith.

So my suggestion would be to cast this on the 17th or the 19th.  Talk to Arno to coordinate with the Melody casting

Will do, thanks for the suggestion 

Edited by MiniKilljoy

4 hours ago, Rockmodd said:

Have a 98 faith mag priest that still needs the journal entry. Only 51 channeling though. I'm down to join in.

Great we could use you

I have 100 faith 72 channeling mag priest who needs global cast on her journal. 

Pm Zegrim / Mealla  , Harmony.

On 9/8/2021 at 4:05 AM, Dellaca said:

I have 100 faith 72 channeling mag priest who needs global cast on her journal. 

Pm Zegrim / Mealla  , Harmony.

Will do

Everyone its looking like We Will cast on Wedensday The 22th Of September. I don't have a time yet, if you have a time in mind let me know

We will be casting on Wednesday the 22th at 4pm CDT,  We will be casting at D 15 Deed Named Jones Landing it is on the highway and there is ship parking on and off deed. If you can't make it let me know soon.

I won't be able to make this. Out of town that week. Good luck with the cast.

On 9/15/2021 at 8:23 AM, Rockmodd said:

I won't be able to make this. Out of town that week. Good luck with the cast.

When will you do back?

Oct 2nd. No worries though. I'll catch it next time around. No reason to put it off any longer than needed.

1 hour ago, Rockmodd said:

Oct 2nd. No worries though. I'll catch it next time around. No reason to put it off any longer than needed.

Ok, Will do then

Will Hopefully be casting this time tomorrow, All Mag priests are welcome to come and help.

Looking forward to this, maybe next time i'll be a priest and can help cast :)