Sign in to follow this  
Aenamayous

Rite Of Death Cadence

[00:05:51] You sense that Libila is brimming with power. Maybe you can channel it somehow?

Followers of the dark, we have done it. Libila is ready to show us her true power and give us all the beautiful sleep bonus we need. 

Planning on Casting RoD on Sunday the 12th at 6pm ADT, it's a few days away but I want people to be able to use their SB first.

I can host and do the cast, I am at D13 on the edge of the steppe in Cornner Norwich ( we are on the highway ). Don't worry if it's far, I can summon as many people as we need. Just PM Bungii and addfriend so I know who to summon.

X74n3p1.png

Hopefully you all can get that journal entry for benediction (and some SB).

Send me a dm on the forums or reply down here if you're going to be a part of it just so I know we can accommodate everyone!

PM Bungii if you have any questions or want to do it somewhere else :)

Edited by Aenamayous
Added time
  • Like 1

The mag rite is being cast on Saturday on Melody.  a lot of people switch faith to take advantage of as much free Sleep bonus as they can.  Waiting a week would make a lot of people very happy. 

I Agree with Sinnjinn, we cast mag rite on melody at the weekend, so give people at least 7 days to convert to take advantage 😃

if you do move it and need any help, I have a 100 faith 90+ channeling if you just need the favour or links. I have benny so will leave to them that haven’t unless I’m needed 😃😃

I can come too if need be. I have done a cast for benediction already, but if you need an extra body. 69 faith, 55 channeling

Kaffikopp is the priests name

Edited by Rusk

i'm 100 faith, can support if needed. idk Bungii's channeling but can also cast if needed, i've already got bene though so only if needed.

I'm also 100 faith 90+ channeling if needed, get those that need the journal first, I can fill in if someone else is not able to make it and you need the favor.

I only have 67 channeling, and would love to be the caster but if we need someone higher so that people can get bene i'll gladly let someone else go ahead :)

I have a 100 priest so can help if needed, already done journal, so backup if needed 🙂

[18:12:51] You cast 'Rite of Death' on an altar of Libila.

Thanks to everyone who helped out!

• Like 3