Sign in to follow this  
Galatyn

Epic scenario win still using old player god reward system

Scenario ended with no tweets of tome, lump, or fragment rewards, but instead this:

Libila will rule both heaven and earth and may promote an ally!

Isn't this part of the old player god reward system?

If I'm not mistaken, didn't the old Valrei Update state "reduced chance to become a player god", meaning it's not totally removed, just a super small chance. Guessing someone on BL got a bronze key? 

Here's the update I found. 

Isn't receveing of the key message should be posted on twitter?

there's no way to get a player on the valrei board via key anymore, that was removed. looking at WU it increases characteristics of an ally and reduces the characteristics of everyone else on the board, as well as the demigod to playergod thing

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

You sure? Or am I missing something ?

On 10/13/2017 at 4:18 PM, Retrograde said:

Players that use the key to the heavens will still exist on the Valrei board while they are demigods, but once they fully ascend to godhood they will be removed from the board to live out their days as gods.

Hi Elentari,  The context of Valrei International 040 from 2017 was only to remove player gods from the board, not remove them from the game. A player could still become a god.

Later in 2020, Valrei International 093 removed player gods completely.  There is no mention of removing the ability to become a god.  It seems like removing this "reward" was missed?

Still confused then, can you win a key or not then ? And can you use said key or not? 

We'll find out soon enough whether this is just an old valrei mechanic that was forgotten to be deleted or not, I've contacted Darklords and he is aware of the situation.