Sign in to follow this  
Tomatoes

My one rule

4 hours ago, icenrns said:

why u even on chaos

I asked him the same thing so this is what his reply was:

KtIEjUa.png

So basically this is what he lives for to get attention talking about himself all the time in order to trigger that other person's empathy.

I reckon he is 2 weeks away from going full Platyna on us only way we can do him a favor is to stop paying attention to him.

He feeds on it is all he has.

• Like 1

Don't take this as an attack, it isn't.

The thing is, you and me can both make all kinds of personal rules and post about them. Neither of us can expect a single person to follow them though.

A lot of players don't read forums at all. I would hazard a guess that most of steam-only accounts never bothered looking in here, not to mention reading this particular post which is one of nearly 2 million.

I could post that people in green hats trigger me because of reasons and by my rule, if you interact with me, do not wear a green hat.

I understand that what you are saying is way more complex that fashion choices, just trying to simplify the next part.

So you have some rules you abide by and expect others to follow. 

I have some as well.

Neither of us can logically expect anybody in the world to change their whole persona while interacting with you or me. There are all kinds of people out there and unpleasant situations happen. /ignore option is there, it really saves a lot of time and hassle.

There is a set of rules which everyone agrees to when creating the account (after reading them or not, doesn't matter, the EULA and T&C and so on all apply). Those are the rules all of us decided to follow. No more, no less.

Perhaps by empathy or common sense or because not being a smeghead, people might try to accommodate you but the word "rules" in the subject kind of sets the reader's mind in offensive mode before even reading the post.

I wish you all the best and even if a small part of people who read this post, will keep it in mind when interacting with you, it's a win.

My advice however is not to expect anyone to obey your private rules and if someone does, it's a nice surprise.

19 hours ago, Locath said:

So you have some rules you abide by

true..

and expect others to follow.

NOT true.

I expect that SOME don't get it - I didn't

Neither of us can logically expect anybody in the world to change their whole persona while interacting with you or me.

I don't expect people to change - People are going to do what they themselves find necessary for their own survival. Neither you nor I can stop that.

Perhaps by empathy or common sense or because not being a smeghead

hows this for empathy: Everyone is an individual, Everyone Deserves to Survive, Succeed, and be safe. 

you see, im not telling anyone how to 'live their life'. that is on an individual level. I am teaching whom ever is out there that needs it how to interact with people in 'public' , because its NOT intuitive, and in SO many ways there are more pitfalls then there are solid pathways.

the issue is interpretation. you think im telling you something by saying it in the first place, and im not. 

i use my imagination, together with my emotions and my ability to reason, to explain something that some people may miss. its not a judgement call on anyone.

how can it be a judgement call when i dont know you from adam?

20 hours ago, Cipacadrinho said:

I reckon he is 2 weeks away from going full Platyna on us only way we can do him a favor is to stop paying attention to him.

i dont argue with staff. 

also, i do my best to keep threads on TOPIC, instead of distracting from it.

4 hours ago, Tomatoes said:

also, i do my best to keep threads on TOPIC, instead of distracting from it.

Um no, you don't. You derail threads regularly with all this nonsense talk. Stop with all the warped Socrates crap for once. You're not a philosopher.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MordosKull said:

You derail threads regularly with all this nonsense talk

just because you miss part of a subject(or get confused by it) does not mean its nonsense. 

3 hours ago, MordosKull said:

Stop with all the warped Socrates crap for once. You're not a philosopher.

Putting words in my mouth? i never said anything remotely close to any of that. 

I get to decide who i am: that is part of being an individual.

platyna was the donald trump of wurm , it was a exciting time them days u never knew what would happen daily , she friended me once then unfriended me when she found out i had sold a shoulder she was lookin for weeks before , she came back as a different player for a min , id like to think she still here, wasnt that bad surely, stuborn yes 

I met Playtna once, just before their main toon was banned. The reason they were banned was for harassing staff. Staff are human beings and have lives of their own, same as any other individual. You don't bother staff with things that you should take care of yourself, nor expect them to cater to you just because you have 'issues'. You also don't argue with staff over their interpretation of the rules: They are just the messengers as far as us Wurmians are concerned.