Sign in to follow this  
Arno

Ritual of the sun

Ritual of the sun is ready on melody and we are planning to cast it on Sunday September 19th at the fort hood chapel (Q12)

Any mag priests who wants to attend please leave a message here and let us know if need credit for benediction.

Edited by Arno
  • Like 1

I’m already at the chapel waiting 🤪

I have a mag priest that needs credit for benediction, but he is super low faith...only 40.  And an alliance member needs credit, her mag priest is 100 faith.  Let me know what time, and if you have a couple spots available

The plan is to cast it tonight EU time when everyone in the alliance and pythius are available.

it is AMAZING when you plan something , then someone inconsiderate goes and cast on another server with no thought about others :)

3 hours ago, Pnutp said:

it is AMAZING when you plan something , then someone inconsiderate goes and cast on another server with no thought about others :)

Yea...no kidding.  Usually you announce that sort of stuff so people who need credit for the global and join in.  But I guess some just don't think about others when they do stuff.  

• Like 2

We will attempt to cast the ritual tomorrow at 5pm est. All mag priests are welcome to come help link.

Edited by Arno

[23:06:54] As the Ritual of the Sun is completed, followers of Magranon may now receive a blessing!

timer_1632172258.svg

• Like 1