Sign in to follow this  
PandyLynn

Building Fences in Cave's along Deed Line Trouble

Kris and I are undertaking a mine remodel and ran into an issue when building a fence along the Eastern tile border which separates the last tile of deeded land and the first tile of perimeter (running from N to S). We have had no problems build a line of fences along the Northern tile border (running E to W).

When we started to work down the Eastern tile border, we receive the following message: [01:27:06] You are not allowed to make a fence in a cave when not on a deed.

There is a fence running along this same edge, but it's above ground. The floor tiles in the cave are paved.

We've mined another wall to the east, but receive the same message. We can build a fence on the tile border one tile to left (both floor tiles on deeded land), but not on the right.

• Like 1

I posted a similar bug 1/2 year ago already, but no reaction from dev team so far. if you have free space at your deed's east side, you can try to shift your deed borders one tile to that direction (if you dont change deed size, this shift will be free of charge). then build the desired fences (now inside your deed) and finally shift the deed borders back.

in my case the problem occured on the side of the deed where is neighbor deed with touching perimeters exists. this prevents me from using a temporary shift of my deed borders to work around this bug. which prevents me to develop the mine the way i like.