Sign in to follow this  
kgorski

[Bug] can't turn off titles

some time ago friend has problem, he was unable to turn off titles, (after relog they come back).

some time ago the same happen to me, so i started search for solution.

first: problem can't be on my computer, as info about what titles are on/off is hold by server,

checked on couple toons, and i realised it happens only when i set 2 titles from any to none, the was always set on after relog.

so i first turned off 1 title, and leaved only one on and relogged, and then turned off last one. this time it works.

this is temporary solution, but not comfortable as it should be :D

Thank you for reporting this Kgorski. I have tried this on my own characters and unfortunately I cannot reproduce this. Can you give me some more information, please. e.g. What server does this happen on? Have you crossed servers recently? Does this happen every time, or is it randomly occurring?

this was happening to me on any server.

everything was as set to none titles, and when i crossed from xanadu to celebration, again my titles came back to [00:02:02] You are currently using the titles  [I am so Vein] [Hand of Libila].  (those are just titles what i was using before changed them to none)

(that server crossing was today, after yesterdays post)

Edited by kgorski

there is also second simillar issue, with "non-english help" chat, when i turn it off in profile settings, i will not turn off again until i log in on other computer, after loging on other computer it always come back to on.
(i think it is similiar as that option is also stored by server, not by client)

Managed to recreate this, so adding to the list. Thank you again for reporting it Kgorski :)