Sign in to follow this  
wsrich

Please Close

I'm selling up all my old tools that I'm not going to use anymore, Everything must go as a job lot 

Im not looking to split items or sell things one by one looking for a good old job lot sale. Everything in one go. 

Now there is the wagon - all the merchants + all the stuff on them + Everything in my inventory. Everything must go. 

Im happy to include my 95QL runed knarr too if the price is right 

I wouldn't know where to start with prices but i would like new server money for everything if possible as if its sold for old server money i would exchange it anyway just makes it easier 

I'm located in a small 5x5 deed as i released my old deed into coin as well for new server money.

if people could drop me some PC down in the comments and some offers or you can PM me either way works for me.  

Spoiler

Wagon.png

Spoiler

new-111.png

Spoiler

1.png

Spoiler

2.png

Spoiler

3.png

Spoiler

4.png

Thanks for looking, let me know what its all worth :)

Edited by wsrich

1 minute ago, Egard said:

How much for Rare Large metal shield

Im not looking to split items or sell things one by one looking for a good old job lot sale. Everything in one go. 

1 hour ago, wsrich said:

put it up for auction then

I'm interested in this Wagon, how much are you willing to sell?

If you do put it up for auction dont come out here with these NFI prices either, ya'll scalping eachother up there. 

38 minutes ago, Holar said:

If you do put it up for auction dont come out here with these NFI prices either, ya'll scalping eachother up there. 

Mate I'm sorry but I've played the game since gold days, I'm well aware of what's what. 

Thank you anyway I've not decided to do anything yet I'm weighing up my options but I appreciate your comment but even if I did auction it you don't have to partake. 

Edited by wsrich

1 minute ago, wsrich said:

Mate I'm sorry but I've played the game since gold days, I'm well aware of what's what. 

Thank you anyway I've not decided to do anything yet I'm weighing up my options but I appreciate your comment but even if I did auction it you don't have to partake. 

Even if you were Notch in 2004 it still doesn't matter lol. Ya'll just killing the market the same way it was 10 years ago here. 

1 minute ago, Holar said:

Even if you were Notch in 2004 it still doesn't matter lol. Ya'll just killing the market the same way it was 10 years ago here. 

Not sure why your choosing my post to moan about what is annoying you on the forum, this is a price check not a debate over things unrelated to my pitch. If you can't add value to this post please stop commenting. 

Thank you 

not interested in the fluff , but 1s each for the masks of rebirth

if not acceptable make sensible price for them to me, and them only

7 minutes ago, Reflekted said:

not interested in the fluff , but 1s each for the masks of rebirth

if not acceptable make sensible price for them to me, and them only

Not selling them alone thank you anyway 

Edited by wsrich

have you sold all of your goods?  I'm needing some reasonably priced items but I don't need ALL you have listed but would be interested in several.