Sign in to follow this  
Wickid

*Sold* WTA Rare Silver Staff 91QL Nim95 MS102 CoC104 LT93

Auctioning this beautiful RARE Silver Staff

vuVYI9i.jpg

[21:35:24] A shiny metal staff etched with decorations that works as a weapon itself but which may be fitted with a blade for that little extra punch. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

Silver weapons deal an additional 10% damage to these hunter mobs.

91Ql Silver Staff

[21:35:24] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [95]

[21:35:24] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [93]

[21:35:24] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [104]

[21:35:24] Mind Stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal skill knowledge from some creatures. [102]

*Your choice of any Demise after winning the Auction.*

Starting bid: 30s

Increment (minimum): 1s

Reserve: No

Buyout: No

Sniper Protection: 1 hour

Private Bids: not accepted

timer_1630031297.svg

Edited by Wickid

Sorry bout that. It seems it didn’t load properly and I needed to refresh to see it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, McGarnicle said:

Sorry bout that. It seems it didn’t load properly and I needed to refresh to see it.

Its ok. Im not as good with placements with advertisements but getting better as each auction I create lol

Edited the post as explaining Silver Weapons do 10% more damage to Mobs and there is a choice of Monster demise to the winner of Auction. Just want to make sure others do see that it was edited.

CONGRATS Jornicus! You have won the Auction with 55s. What Demise would you like on the Staff? After I get it done, What name is your Toon so I can COD it to you.

1 minute ago, Jornicus said:

Legendary Please.  Same name as Toon.  Jornicus

Ok let me get that taken care of and Ill COD it to you :) Thank you. Imm PM you the delivery as well

Thank you very much.

Just now, Wickid said:

Ok let me get that taken care of and Ill COD it to you :) Thank you. Imm PM you the delivery as well

[22:36:57] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.