Sign in to follow this  
Karrde

Wurm VR Picture-in-Picture

One possible gameplay issue with VR that comes to mind is the action timer lengths. Personally I like being able to read or watch something else while waiting, usually on another screen.

If there was some kind of picture-in-picture feature, say a craftable tablet or scroll that functioned as an ingame web browser.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karrde said:

One possible gameplay issue with VR that comes to mind is the action timer lengths. Personally I like being able to read or watch something else while waiting, usually on another screen.

If there was some kind of picture-in-picture feature, say a craftable tablet or scroll that functioned as an ingame web browser.

Yoo, so one day I said on gl chat it'll be awesome to make the ingame wiki work like in game browser, so it will always open as wurmpedia but you simply can change the website. I'm  not into wurm VR, won't play it anyway but I like the idea with watching something In wurm, and yes I have 2and monitor, but it'll be better with in game browser for sure.

• Like 1

+1

I really like the idea of making it possible for those without a multiple monitor hardware setup, to be able to experience the benefits of that whilst playing on their main account with just a headset.

Especially if that multiple-monitor facility in VR allowed one to steer/check/cue actions on an alt using the traditional client, whilst being in VR interface on one's main. (Even if only for the purposes of recording time-lapse video, if alt use becomes less central to the gameplay.)