Sign in to follow this  
kgorski

100 Channeling

Good job you crazy person. 

Now you can tell us how often you max cast stuff lol

oh . grats!

I like the title not being english-only too. 

That's a great 100. Always good to hear about them, especially firsts.

I have theories about these bans, maybe it was just about banning wiha for the fact that stanlee did not make it to her, so to hide it under the pretext of caring for dragons and people who did not kill them anyway, they banned the most active group of people to which wiha belonged. the whole philosophy is how cronyism and politics work.
But of course this is just my theory and I leave it to my readers to interpret it.

20 minutes ago, Pika said:

I have theories about these bans, maybe it was just about banning wiha for the fact that stanlee did not make it to her, so to hide it under the pretext of caring for dragons and people who did not kill them anyway, they banned the most active group of people to which wiha belonged. the whole philosophy is how cronyism and politics work.
But of course this is just my theory and I leave it to my readers to interpret it.

No they were banned for using hacking tools

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/186503-fispcudddcrl-news/

• Like 5

On 11/30/2021 at 4:12 PM, Archaed said:

No they were banned for using hacking tools

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/186503-fispcudddcrl-news/

That whole situation just doesn't seem like it was handled properly.  Instead of listing the involved players, there's a half-joking post about the violation.  In the "What You See Here..." thread that describes the purpose of the Gallows, it says the intent is to be "more transparent", but that fispcudddcrl-news post didn't achieve that intent.  Because the specific information is withheld, I can see how it can cause suspicion.  I'm not saying that I agree with Pika, but I can understand the reason.

Edited by Galatyn
  • Like 1