Sign in to follow this  
moogien

Not in mood timers for not horses/hellies to long

My male champion unicorn is not in the mood to breed after 1+ hour and it is well fed and not hungry when handfeed him.

[2021-08-21] [09:01:50] The venerable fat champion unicorn 'Tame Me If you Dare' and the venerable fat champion Ebonyamulius get intimate.

[10:32:35] The venerable fat champion Ebonyamulius doesn't seem to be in the mood right now.

[10:33:11] The venerable fat champion Ebonyamulius does not seem interested in food right now.

next attempt worked , :)

[11:49:36] The venerable fat champion Tearlaverna and the venerable fat champion Ebonyamulius get intimate.

• Like 1

Timers for breeding seems off with my Champion unicorns , unless there is something that i have missed.

[08:19:04] The venerable fat champion unicorn 'Tame Me If you Dare' shies away and interrupts the action.

[11:29:51] The venerable fat champion unicorn 'Tame Me If you Dare' doesn't seem to be in the mood right now.

[11:29:43] The venerable fat champion Ebonyamulius does not seem interested in food right now.

[11:29:47] The venerable fat champion unicorn 'Tame Me If you Dare' does not seem interested in food right now.

I also tried lead the female thats not in the mod , then try lead the male same messages.

As far  i know should be possible after roughly 1 hour.

I often have same issue with 2 horses on my cart.. they are maybe 4 or more RL years old.. seems like older animals need more than 1 hour cooldown for some reason or such bug with whatever causes the higher delay.

• Like 1