Sign in to follow this  
Dracaa

Lunalong 2021

Hey, you! Do you want to win cash money? Come to the Lunalong in about 24 hours from this comment and you might be able to play our legally distinct deal and chest game of chance. You could win up to 50 silver! BIG MONEY!

The BIG WINNERS tonight:

Calebxephrime - 5 silver

Miralux - 10 silver

Janpaat - 75 copper

Adog - 25 iron

Goldfinch - 50 iron

Madnath - 50 copper

Stanlee - 5 iron

Champagnedragon - 5 silver

The not so big winners from the first day:

Perihelion - 1 copper

Aurem - 5 copper

Tomatoes - 50 copper

Edited by Fabricant
  • Like 2

Even the Spirit Templars are trying to help imp.

0QmxKy1.jpg

Must be hard though being incorporeal.

KsbXn6j.jpg

The event is still going and TOMORROW at around the time of this comment will be your final opportunity to win BIG MONEY in our legally distinct deal and chest game of chance. Want to play? Set a reminder for tomorrow and BE THERE.

Winners TONIGHT:

Tullekopp - 10 silver

Jingerjas - 16 silver

Brattygirl - 5 silver

Grimish - 12 silver

Edited by Fabricant

I am here might leave early been imping what I can my skill level is quite low so.., can't imp too high but I can try

• Cat 1

https://discord.gg/cmENjQdM

(posting assuming doesn't violate forum rules as it is used for wurm and an event in wurm.  If it does then please delete the post and accept my apologies).  

Thank you for a wonderful Impalong. It really was a blast!

Those who may not be familiar with the history of the Impalongs and the Wurm-specific events that they are may not be aware how much work it goes into preparing a festival of such magnitude. The work starts many, many months ahead and the planning can be mindboggling. I remember Shrimpiie, when he used to run Impalongs at his location, mentioned once that in addition to all the year-round work, there was also a hefty financial commitment. Dracaa and her team have been at this for some time and put in a lot of effort this year.

So, to Dracaa and her team, as well as all the prize donors and event holders - thank you! It's wonderful that you keep the Impalong tradition alive and if we - the older payers - can hook the younger generation of players to attend such events, then the Impalongs will continue for years to come.

I had a blast. As always, it was great to see everyone come into one location from all the servers. See you at the next festival!