Sign in to follow this  
SoG

Trait Speed Tests

From my testing (zero gear and empty bag), the new speed horses with all 4 speed traits (including water one) are only one kmh faster on average than a horse with the 3 USEFUL speed traits (no water).

So for those of you who, like me, think the water trait is essentially useless, you are missing very little by breeding speed horses without it.

10 hours ago, Goldfinch said:

From my testing (zero gear and empty bag), the new speed horses with all 4 speed traits (including water one) are only one kmh faster on average than a horse with the 3 USEFUL speed traits (no water).

So for those of you who, like me, think the water trait is essentially useless, you are missing very little by breeding speed horses without it.

M A Y B E

traits turn on / off randomly... what's the point of traits if they aren't always there is bugging question...

but traits are what you could possibly achieve.. but wont be always making use of ..

traits/speeds and such should have another buff.. allowing specific skill to monitor things so players can have actual view and talk about things.. and not just chat about things that are hard to monitor without spending 30+minutes to account all possible rng events/slopes/etc..

"great system" for traits/slopes etc.. but there's no client feedback for the events that happen

20 hours ago, Goldfinch said:

You cannot breed speed horses without it.

Theoretically you could if your AH is in the range of 45-54, but the water trait will still randomly replace other speed traits in every second horse.

Edited by CistaCista