Sign in to follow this  
Garrick

Body/Mind Skills Reset after Not Playing

I don't know where else to put this but after not logging for a few months, I logged in today and only to find that all of my Mind & Body skills have been reset to 20.00

Is this normal if you've been logged out of Wurm Online for an extended period of time? I worked really hard getting my mind logic all the way up before taking a break and now it's completely gone, I can't build anything substantial, I can't ride my wagons or my boats...... So ..... yeah.... is this intended for those skills to go down like that?

• Like 1

Have you run out of prem time? :P

Im not gunna lie i forgot about premium when i returned the other day

Edited by Crack
  • Like 1

Crack is correct, when you run out of prem time, your skills get downgraded to 20 but if you rebuy premium, they'll jump back to their initial values when you depremmed. 

Characteristics do not get limited until you hit 30. If you can ride a horse / wagon / boat when premium, you will still be able to do so if your premium expires.

Have you died? If so, you can lose skills / characteristics. If those characteristics were close to the minimum needed, they could be lowered below what is needed. If that's the case, you will not be able to regain them until you are premium again.

4 hours ago, zethreal said:

Characteristics do not get limited until you hit 30. If you can ride a horse / wagon / boat when premium, you will still be able to do so if your premium expires.

Only on pve