Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

iKlops

vPosNCj.png

"Hello it is I, Steropes Gob, and I have an exciting new item for the marketplace. Please come to my tech demo at Bruce's Flying Circus, X17 Y31, or N13 ingame, at the time below, to witness this exciting new technology. Below you'll also find a preview to give you a taste of what we have to show you! We will be making the world a better place through integrated technologies!"

timer_E1629572354.svg

jR9mSV8.png

Edited by Stanlee
  • Like 29

Every time I think the slaying theme's can't get any better, you pull something like this. Very well done Stan! I look forward to being there and purchasing my very own iKlops!

• Like 1

Just a short slog through the swamp away, Gobblin Hut will be celebrating its Grand Opening!   Prior to the slaying, restaurant owner and kitchen manager Gaffer "Saucier" Boffin will be cooking 90Q meals to fill up your CCFP and nutrition.  Custom affinity meals will be made as time allows for attendees who are crafting before the fight.   At Gobblin Hut the risk of food poisoning is practically negligible - we don't know the meaning of the word Salmonella!  Besides, we throw out the salmon at the first sign of mold.   So come on down and stuff your gut at Gobblin Hut!

"It's Gobblin Good!"

rgQCr2z.jpeg

• Like 13

Brilliant, eye see what you did there...

Wonder if I can get my-o-pic taken with the ky-o-klops before he departs.

• Like 1

Thanks to Stanlee and co for organizing this. Great as always.

• Like 1

Thanks for organizing and hosting these public events. Its event like yours that make Wurm what it is. It's truly appreciated! Should you ever be in need of anything please feel free to ask.

• Like 2