Sign in to follow this  
Drayka

Future unique creatures

This is looking ahead a long way, not a call for it to be implemented tomorrow, or in this specific way. Just a random thought outside-the-box.

Wurm policy is not to delete an account's data, regardless of what happens to the player. That sandbox data is now part of the game fabric, and belongs exclusively to CCAB.

What if the data from permabanned accounts was retasked to be used as seed data for future uniques. Personally I would fully appreciate the irony of fighting a mob based on a demonised historic account.

I don't think that would seem very nice. It would look as if the company is directing hatred towards people that got banned.

And I know most players won't really care about this, I'm just saying how it would look like.

Never said it had to contain any reference to the name on the account. I specifically said retasking DATA as a SEED for a unique mob.

Irony is a double-edged sword. Immortalising a banned account as a unique creature for the skillgain of others, seems extremely fitting.

Or do you think PvPers have to hate each other, to send each other's accounts for respawn?

Edited by Drayka
apostrophe grammar rules

my personal honest thought and comment to OP is literally 'LOL'