Sign in to follow this  
Intensescorpio1025

Not enough space to see the parent's name when inspecting offspring

I'll start out with, I'm new and I have no idea if I'm in the right forum. So the problem I'm having is;

When a parent is "venerable fat bison" and name given is "B29", only venerable fat bison 'B is shown. There is no way to resize the column to show enough of the name. Please fix this so the name we give the animal can be shown or another column just for the given name. For horses the issue isn't so bad since "horse" is not added in this, just the age and the name. If we choose to rename the horse though that becomes the same issue. Examining the animal normally will show the names in the event window so that's the only work around right now that I can see. I can see this being an issue with any animal that has been renamed. https://prnt.sc/1q6km50

Thanks

• Like 3

Please add a click to stretch and expand the view when player decides it to enable seeing the full name.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Tristanc said:

Please add a click to stretch and expand the view when player decides it to enable seeing the full name.

The window itself already has a stretch feature. However, the only column that stretches is the first column. The "value" column, that has the creatures' names, has no way of being resized no matter the size of the window.

I only see one parent - unsure if it's the right one (m/f)

ready or not for breeding timer is wrong - there is timer or no timer.. animal is ready or not to breed seen both cases mix

ah inspect window still requires scrolling or expanding to read all information

----

we really could use keybind to open the inspect window, and a keybind to close such, the use of the dialog window is both used often and takes a lot of clicks to open/close many windows when operating through partial or full herd