Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Rift 18 August

I scouted a bit around and found that almost certainly the rift is located at the mountaintop flat area in J17 where the deeds of Ajblack and Yldrania were located. The screenshot is taken from the northeast bound highway at 4325, 3542 ca. It is consistent with previous triangulations from different angles.

ewV2Pp1.jpg

I conclude that the rift is approximately in this area (red circle):

936D46A.jpg?1

There have been tunnels up to the plateau, starting, if I recall correctly, at one of the two arrows at the base of the mountain ( 4350, 3496 or 4423, 3453 ), and ends at the top arrow at 4321, 3400 . Both cave entrances end in cave walls at the moment, and maybe they are not the real tunnel entrances (my inquiring character lacked mining and fight skills to scrutinize). There may have been a tunnel from the east side (direction Thule-Greymead) as well. Informations from locals welcome.

Of course, I may be plain wrong with my assumptions. Please check. I may participate in mining activities.

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, the route to the top was reinforced all the way up, so will just be a matter of killing any mobs on the way up. I probably don't remember the correct entrance, but I think it was the eastern of those two cave entrances

The route to the top, is via the eastern of those two cave entrances. It is reinforced all the way, so no need to mine.

Safe area has been setup on the west side of the rift.

Edited by Wulfmaer
updated.
  • Like 1

From southeastern end of Darq Tunnel, the way to the tunnel up is as follows:

GxPzKQw.jpg?1

The rift is at the northwestern corner of the plateau. Avoid the edges west and north of the beam, the cliff is deadly. Mind that there is a cared for champion trolless "Little Princess" in the southeastern corner of the plateau, try to avoid her (she should be dominated but not sure how long). 

About "Little Princess": The caretaker, Shaya, seems to have stopped playing Wurm end of 2015. So the female champion troll is one of the oldest living creatures on Xanadu.

Edited by Ekcin