Sign in to follow this  
Tilda

Found Closed- WTB Black pearl

As the title says, looking to buy some white and (one) black pearls. Happy to pay (pc is 1-4s depending on ql for white ones) more of a premium price for a black pearl, so just let me know what you have :)

Post offers here or can message me here or in game. I'm generally around UK afternoon times, so will get back to you usually around then.

Update, got all the white pearls needed, now only looking for that one elusive black pearl!

Edited by Tilda
updated

bump it up :)

Edited by Tilda

Oh well this will perhaps be a very long bump thread :)

A very kind soul gifted me one white pearl, so now only 8 more to find plus the black one :)

Awesome Virus thanks! Pretty Goldie :) No way for us to know but do wonder if you were the  first to finish one (if anyone knows please tell, cause it's not easy finding all these pearls lol)

Another bump day, have had another generous donor drop one in my mailbox, thanks so much to those who have helped out so far :)

Update, got all the white pearls needed, now only looking for that one elusive black pearl!

• Like 1

The deed is done! Thank you so much to everyone who helped out with this project! Had started the pearl necklace right after the fishing update came out and I got my first pearl, so it's been sitting there gathering dust for a good while now, so nice to finally have it done :) 

IEnAJYT.png?1

• Like 5