Sign in to follow this  
Synjor

Public Troll King Slaying! August 13th, 7pm EST

OvKOgtc.jpg

god forgive me for this abomination

Melody's local cow processing plant was looking for a new foreman, when this brilliant gentleman caught our eye!

His interview will be held at the deed "Cow Processing Plant" around N19/20 on August 13th, at 7PM EST (4PM PST, 11PM UTC)

The interview process will involve a drug test, where we will draw blood samples for everyone, so be sure to come along!

Slaying Time

timer_E1628895613.svg

Rough Location

NhGPZn7.png

I would recommend sailing to one of the red circles, then following roads the best you can. The northern circle will land you at "Cev's Deed," which has a highway you can follow south straight to the slay spot. The southern circle is no longer deeded, but should still have a rough road system leading to the same highway, that you would then follow north. The beautiful deed "Lost Peak" will be the best landmark to help you navigate. If you see it, just find the highway that runs along its western perimeter! 

See you there!

Edited by Synjor
Location update
  • Like 7

Thanks for making this public! Looking forward to it. Just let some others know! 

I was unable to make it to the slaying but wanted to say thank you for making it a public slaying! I hope everyone had lots of fun and got enough blood samples for the drug testing :)

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who showed up, the kill went smoothly!

I do apologize there wasn't much notice before the slay. A couple different factors required me to schedule it quickly, but we did still have a decent turnout so lots of blood!