Sign in to follow this  
Drayka

iPurse

You can already do this by putting your money in the bank, or a merchant. Also I doubt we could use that name as Apple might try to claim IP infringment, But I'm not a lawyer, so i don't know. :)

5 hours ago, fencejumper said:

You can already do this by putting your money in the bank,

Oh yes, because I really want to drop a new deed on PvP, just so that it's not a daily chore for every priest to drop off their prayer coins at a bank. Oh wait, it wouldn't last more than a day before it was drained, which is why it's so hard to get to a token, even for citizens. And that's why every priest account here that doesn't ever leave the token tile, simply throws any income gained from praying straight back in the altar as unwanted inventory spam.

You're absolutely right. Either no priest toon should ever leave the Starter town on PvP, or they should never value iron coins. After all, it's just so easy to go to the bank, no-one could possibly find it not worth the effort to bank their iron coins from a session of prayer grinding. Because clearly every priest everywhere is the account holder's main character, and couldn't possibly be anything less than 100% efficient about money at all times.

or a merchant.

FYI, merchants contracts don't exist on Defiance. Can't speak for other PvP servers.

Also I doubt we could use that name as Apple might try to claim IP infringment, But I'm not a lawyer, so i don't know. :)

Yes, because the Devs are totally famous for always mindlessly implementing things exactly as they are suggested, so the entire point of making a suggestion is clearly to do highly-detailed, humourless, programming instructions; not to be succinct as to useful functionality for the TL;DR crowd and leave room for Devs to be creative.

And no, I haven't had my morning caffeine and nicotine yet; no, I didn't get more than 4 hours sleep last night; and yes, I am often like this first thing in the morning, which is why I AM locally-famous for biting at any retelling of daily news stories before I'm properly awake.

3 hours ago, Drayka said:

And no, I haven't had my morning caffeine and nicotine yet; no, I didn't get more than 4 hours sleep last night; and yes, I am often like this first thing in the morning, which is why I AM locally-famous for biting at any retelling of daily news stories before I'm properly awake.

👍

Can't fault you for lack of self-awareness, though.  😀

• Like 1

facepalm.. true woodscrap / 1st April 'idea'...

Use merchant/(trader used to work also .. not anymore probably.. as you cant trade - just buy now)/bank or another player... to convert money;

altar/wishing well will help deleting money as well(if you're after that).

It's kinda cool they have individual items for money instead of the gold, silver, copper, iron counters.

On the other hand the limit of 100 items may not make sense for some little coins in a satchel. When you can have 100 corn in that same satchel. But that's just trying to make Wurm more RL logic :)

10 hours ago, Finnn said:

facepalm.. true woodscrap / 1st April 'idea'...

But, I haven't even got around to posting those ones yet! 😂