Sign in to follow this  
elentari

What is the max Sleep Bonus limit a toon can have?

As the title imples, I know we can get 1 extra hour to the Sleep bonus cap in game from journal goals "Reward: Talented title, increased maximum sleep bonus, and 6 hours of sleep bonus (on cluster of completion)." 

I know from marks shop we can also increase our SB limit.

My question is, what's the max? Can we buy form the marks shop several increases to our SB limit? And if yes, what's the max limit? 7 hours? 10 hours? 

7 minutes ago, elentari said:

Can we buy form the marks shop several increases to our SB limit?

I tried to do this. You can not.

Edited by Borstaskor

Ok so our max SB limit is then 7.  1 h from journal goals and 1 h from marks shop. 

39 minutes ago, Borstaskor said:

I tried to do this. You can not.

Does the option to buy +1 h of SB disappear form the marks shop after you use it once? 

normal 7hours -> 10 hours if you had 5 or 7hours and devs injected 5h -> it caps at 10hours

normal cap is 5hours, you get +1 hour from journal goals, and 1 more hour expansion from token loyalty marks shop

sb bar is scuffed though.. it's length is based on 5hours, so the extra time does not affect the graphic at all when it's over 5h

22 minutes ago, Finnn said:

sb bar is scuffed though.. it's length is based on 5hours, so the extra time does not affect the graphic at all when it's over 5h

Yeah I've noticed that but it's just one of those minor things that won't be a priority in fixing, it's not game breaking. 

Wish we'd increase the cap on SB then to 12. A person might have say 7 hours from going on holiday then the devs decide to reward 5 hours to players for a server issue. But that's just me dreaming. 

1 hour ago, elentari said:

Does the option to buy +1 h of SB disappear form the marks shop after you use it once? 

It is still visible after buying, but you cannot check it on anymore.

The same with 1 more cared animal etc.

Would be nice if we could buy additional hours, let's say each next for double price of the previous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wilczan said:

It is still visible after buying, but you cannot check it on anymore.

The same with 1 more cared animal etc.

Would be nice if we could buy additional hours, let's say each next for double price of the previous.

that would be quite expensive .. the marks shop hour is already 27,000 marks I think... was it 25k for small magic chest  / 3 random affinities as alternative..

Maybe if EA buys GCG or CCAB.. the game could go wild on pay2win mechanics like that.