Sign in to follow this  
Sidereal

Goblin Dance Party!

rZ6u3N5.png

timer_E1628964003.svg

The citizens of Pristine are pleased to announce a rare Goblin Dance Party to be hosted this Saturday, August 14th with Little Gobby Lynne as the star of the proceedings!  Please be sure to pick your partner in advance and axe them to the dance.  We don't want any bad blood and are asking everyone to bring their most festive selves!  The event is located a short ride north from R17 on the lovely Southern Coast of our beautiful island!

Gt1Z82H.png

The War Bonnet Dance Queen Tiara has been claimed by your lovely hosts, but all other fabulous prizes will be randomly assigned to participants whose fighting dance skill is 70 or higher!  We hope to see you all there, but please - no unaccompanied miners.

(With apologies to @Stanlee- imitation is the sincerest form of flattery because you've really set the bar for public slayings - and I've never done this before help.)

• Like 30

Ohhhh, and I will be on vacation.  Well, have a great dance party!

Great post! Shame about the war bonnet, but get in touch with me and I'll give you some resources and pointers to help make it smooth!

• Like 1

Omg it’s within walking distance of my island!! Yes!!! I cannot wait to dance, maybe I’ll find my significant Nomadic other at this party!?

I have a rather boring and mostly painful staff dancing skill but I'll try to show it around!

Last minute notice - but Little Gobby Lynne tells us that prizes should be for everyone and not just those that have a fight dance skill of 70 or higher.  Hope to see you there!

• Like 2

Thank you to all of the nearly 290 (!) players that made their way to Pristine earlier today to dance with Little Gobby Lynne - and thank you to all of you for your patience as I learned how to do this for the very first time.  And a very special thanks to @Stanleefor all the observations, advice, and help prior to and the day of the event. We couldn't have done it without you.

The day started with no more than a few exhausted family members asleep on the dance floor.
0Qodfuo.png

But Little Gobby Lynne was thrilled that so very many people showed up for her dance party!
TIGmPtv.png

Somehow, many of her family members also showed up for the event - some of the goblin guests even on horseback!
zo6rkuK.png

The dance itself was amazing and over all too soon - I didn't have time to capture a single moment before poor Little Gobby Lynne collapsed from exhaustion herself.  And I promise you no strange rituals were performed afterwords.  Nothing untoward happened at the end of the day and strange powers were absolutely not invoked in a dark mine.  This was a family event.
QFplHPM.png

Edited by Sidereal
typos, always typos
  • Like 3