Sign in to follow this  
Sheffie

Playtime reports less time that I've paid for

My NFI account Sheffy has been premium since July  24th, 2020 — the same day I created the character. (Transaction ID available on request)

That's clearly more than a year ago, which is confirmed by /playtime:

[17:18:58] You entered through the portal to Wurm on Wrath day, week 2 of the starfall of Diamonds, 1094. That's 379 days, 3 hours and 28 minutes ago.

However, it isn't keeping track of how long I've been premium:

[17:18:58] You have been premium a total of 10 months since Dec 2013.

This number should be 12. I should have received a spyglass by now.

I worry that the ingame records system is losing track of what I've paid for. If I cannot trust the number above, how can I trust it when it tells me how much premium time I have left?

same I have been subbed on my new character since steam launch yet it only says 10 months for me and its clearly been a year of premium

• Like 1

Same, premmed day of nfi launch yet... [17:47:29] You have been premium a total of 11 months since Dec 2013.

[17:47:29] You entered through the portal to Wurm on Wrath day, week 2 of the starfall of Diamonds, 1094. That's 379 days, 3 hours and 38 minutes ago.

• Like 1

Same for me as well.

[17:51:30] You entered through the portal to Wurm on Wrath day, week 2 of the starfall of Diamonds, 1094. That's 379 days, 4 hours and 33 minutes ago.

However mine says 11 months

[17:51:30] You have been premium consecutively for 11 months since Dec 2013.

Edited by gnomegates
  • Like 1

The system has been this way since it was implemented in 2013, like all things wurm its random if you will be someone who is on time or behind and if behind how far behind. Back then people were also impatient for their spyglasses too and were told to be patient and wait untill the game caught up.

"These awards are not something we write about in the shop as part of the sales but a side bonus which we do not consider part of the offer of paying for Wurm Online. It's like a pianist playing in the restaurant or a nice entree course you don't see advertised. You may come to expect it, but it isn't part of the meal you pay for since it's not listed in the menu and we can only regret when it doesn't work properly." - Rolf

thread from start https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/111027-spyglasses-for-12-month-premium-and-bugged-consecutively-month/

more recent https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/168668-botched-playtime-accounting/

• Like 1

mine is possibly just a timezone issue but would this be similar to whats going on?

this has happened a couple times on me now.

the system not keeping accurate records is kinda a big deal esp when money is involved.

Spoiler

W2noxtf.png

Edited by Yserin
the white out area was for readability I have a hard time with white on dark background text. it makes my eyes skip around a lot.