Sign in to follow this  
Atndy

Lack of patches and patch notes

Just now, Archaed said:

The one who decides what updates are focused on, what content comes out, and what information is shared with the players. 

what updates, what content and what information

are you suggesting he needs replaced?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, platinumteef said:

nobody *should* be blaming demona, she got handed a ###### show and handled it well

the community is blaming the entire staff team all the way up to the ceo for underperformance and failure to deliver for a paid product/service

1 minute ago, platinumteef said:

id love to see it yes

be careful guys, just a tad bit more and the censorship fly swatter will hit 90% of the thread

• Like 1

Just now, Quicktor said:

be careful guys, just a tad bit more and the censorship fly swatter will hit 90% of the thread

it already has some post have been deleted

2 minutes ago, Quicktor said:

I am sure this thread will be locked (they have no problem doing that job)

Edited by Jeston

8 minutes ago, oOspeedstylerOo said:

exacly that right here

5 minutes ago, Archaed said:

Then take it up with samool, the product manager. 

4 minutes ago, platinumteef said:

who?

4 minutes ago, oOspeedstylerOo said:

tell me how we are supposed to take it up to anybody if there aint nobody around...

3 minutes ago, Archaed said:

The one who decides what updates are focused on, what content comes out, and what information is shared with the players. 

2 minutes ago, Jeston said:

know what really pisses me off? he logged in 10hrs ago but hasn't made a reply to a thread since 17th of july

2 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Well his last post on the forums was almost 2 months ago too, doesnt seem like he's managing the product tbh

2 minutes ago, platinumteef said:

1 minute ago, Atndy said:

Guess it's time to get rid of another useless paid position. 

Just now, Gingeko said:

id love to see it yes

and THIS is what is the problem. ALL THIS. you think we are all perfect???? Please make yourself your own spaceship and leave the planet and prove it. NO ONE IS PERFECT. we are all individuals. We all have the right to survive, succed and be safe while doing so. It is not acceptable to cause 'distress' to any individual without their consent; where 'distress' is defined as any interruption or interference to an individuals ability to survive, succeed and be safe while doing so. You all are forgetting that EMOTIONAL CONTROL is necessary for survival, how do you think anyone can code, let alone figure out day to day tasks when under that kind of stress????

• Like 1

Just now, Tomatoes said:

and THIS is what is the problem. ALL THIS. you think we are all perfect???? Please make yourself your own spaceship and leave the planet and prove it. NO ONE IS PERFECT. we are all individuals. We all have the right to survive, succed and be safe while doing so. It is not acceptable to cause 'distress' to any individual without their consent; where 'distress' is defined as any interruption or interference to an individuals ability to survive, succeed and be safe while doing so. You all are forgetting that EMOTIONAL CONTROL is necessary for survival, how do you think anyone can code, let alone figure out day to day tasks when under that kind of stress????

what are you talking about

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DemonaNightshade said:

I wasn't frustrated at people. I was frustrated myself about the update. And yes I have been absent due to IRL being absolutely insane, grieving the death of a good friend, and dealing with mental health issues. 

My condolence for your loss, and for your troubles, I wish you the best and hope you get better soon. I deeply regret that you stepped down, and hope that you at least stay ingame and have an active role. If I am able to assist you in any way (though I am not sure) feel free to message me anytime. But I am sure you have many friends in Wurm.

Thanks too to Pandalet. Anyway, the leading manager for staff and communication should be aware that this information comes weeks late, At least we know (or hope) that Wurm is not dead. I am hoping for improvements of the problematic state of AH subsystem in the future. Still I think that closer communication and more transparence would have been and would be more helpful.

• Like 1

Just now, Tomatoes said:

?

• Like 1

Just now, Tomatoes said:

It is not acceptable to cause 'distress' to any individual without their consent; 

Its also not acceptable to cause my wallet distress

• Like 2

Just now, Oblivionnreaver said:

where can i apply for community manager

Don't derail, its serious topic and serious problem

• Like 4

Just now, Jeston said:

1 minute ago, Votip said:

what are you talking about

Think it through you two....

1 minute ago, Jeston said:

and i agree with you. but bashing people can just make the issues worse. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tomatoes said:

I don't understand what are you going on about. The problem is the staff. No one is bashing just pointing out what is wrong and you are covering your ears saying "NO I don't want it!" We are trying to discuss what is wrong with the game and what is going on with the stalemate of development. Please do not derail my thread. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tomatoes said:

we just want answers.. its been a month.. people are tired of lack of responsibility..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Votip said:

Don't derail, its serious topic and serious problem

its perfect accompanying music though

my apologies mr votip

8 minutes ago, Tomatoes said:

Jazz Music Stops | Know Your Meme

OH, they mean don't harass staff, which is fair 

Carry On GIFs | Tenor

3 minutes ago, Atndy said:

I don't understand what are you going on about. The problem is the staff. No one is bashing just pointing out what is wrong and you are covering your ears saying "NO I don't want it!" We are trying to discuss what is wrong with the game and what is going on with the stalemate of development. Please do not derail my thread. 

My apologies not attempting to do that. im really trying to support you and the Devs here. Part of the reason the devs are not talking COULD be cause of all the bashing that has been happening. It surely does not help in any way. 

Yes we want the Devs to comunicate more then anything, Thats the WHOLE point of everyone talking here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tomatoes said:

Part of the reason the devs are not talking COULD be cause of all the bashing that has been happening. It surely does not help in any way. 

People were tame for quite some time. Many were, and still are helping figure out and iron out issues with the update. Yet still, absolutely nothing has been done, let alone communicated.

It helps show that we're ######in' tired of how horribly managed this game has been. It helps show that a change is due in the team.

Edited by Jore
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tomatoes said:

My apologies not attempting to do that. im really trying to support you and the Devs here. Part of the reason the devs are not talking COULD be cause of all the bashing that has been happening. It surely does not help in any way. 

Yes we want the Devs to comunicate more then anything, Thats the WHOLE point of everyone talking here.

you really don't get concessions when you take peoples money, this is not about the last month or so anyway, this is about how little updates that have happened in past year, all these problems can be measured and can be traced back to july 2019

Edited by Jeston

3 minutes ago, Jore said:

People were tame for quite some time. Many were, and still are helping figure out and iron out issues with the update. Yet still, absolutely nothing has been done, let alone communicated.

It helps show that we're ######in' tired of how horribly managed this game has been. It helps show that a change is due in the team.

Actually it would help to know what the plans are....and why the silent treatment. We cannot determine if we need change unless we know what is going on to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Jeston said:

you really don't get concessions when you take peoples money, this is not about the last month or so anyway, this is about how little updates that have happened in past year

I agree, lack of updates is that importiant. in fact its part of the whole communicating with your customerbase thing.....

ie communigicating with us.

• Like 1

They could have easily put in a message in the splash screen of the loader YESTERDAY with the maint patch... or every thursday before that.

1 minute ago, Gingeko said:

They could have easily put in a message in the splash screen of the loader YESTERDAY with the maint patch... or every thursday before that.

Absolutely. there are many ways they could communicate, the question is really WHY they haven't done so.

11 minutes ago, Jeston said:

you really don't get concessions when you take peoples money

Pretty much sums up my entire anger and frustration for the past year (if not more).

• Like 3