Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

valrei mission items get ignored when mission up

dropped 3 different types of valrei mission items into an altar, 2 from past missions one of them for a current mission

[07:07:33] Silakka creates an altar of Magranon.
[07:07:34] Silakka starts to sacrifice at the altar of Magranon.
[07:07:36] Silakka calls out to Magranon by all his names.
[07:07:37] You drop a Valrei mission item.
[07:07:39] You drop a Valrei mission item.
[07:07:39] Silakka begs Magranon to accept his offerings.
[07:07:41] You drop a Valrei mission item.
[07:07:41] Silakka asks Magranon for forgiveness if some of the items do not please him.

all 3 into same altar

ead23f5c2674e733331a8d33d9ffdf85.png

only the one from current mission counted, had this happen a few times in past week as i often forget to sacc them on my priest

• Like 1

Don't valrei mission items expire when mission expires? In the sense you can't reuse old mission items to current missions. I think it was patched quite some time ago to be this way.

(Personally I don't like this change since these types of missions are annoying and pointless most of the time, specially when you only have 2-3 people on a server interested in missions and X god requires you to sac 49-50 of them.) 

they don't count for the mission either, but none of the old ones gave village bonuses, that should always happen regardless of mission up. i've tried them with no mission up and they gave village bonus

Started happening to me a lot all the sudden with my priest until i found out she needed full favor to be able to gain the bonus. 
i didn’t know they changed it. Seemed like wogic to me cause i can get the bonus with my main char who is no priest.

Aha so guessing then everything you sac instead gets "rerouted" to your char if he/she has low favor instead of the village bonus. Yeah wogic....

It's always been my understanding you need to be at full faith when saccing items for deed bonus. Not sure why it was behaving differently.