Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Hotkey for Ride

Hotkey for Ride, so I can press two buttons and lead/ride my horse quickly, rather than using the select menu (which apparently puts Feed under my mouse when I hit Lead, rather than Ride or Stop Leading) or the right click menu (which likes to rearrange itself once it's done Refreshing)

No, really, it's a thing, it's a pain to use the right click menu, don't do it: https://i.imgur.com/i4pw94z.mp4

And seriously why wouldn't "stop leading" be under the mouse when you hit Lead on the select menu, that feels like design 101: https://i.gyazo.com/0101f453663e6da37f8cf6fe686d71d4.mp4

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Stanlee said:

And seriously why wouldn't "stop leading" be under the mouse when you hit Lead on the select menu, that feels like design 101

probably made by the same person who put disembark after shoot so if your bowstring snaps while you're queueing up archery shots you jump off the horse/boat instead

• Like 3

-

Edited by Yserin
the monkey paw still has fingers. Take care when wishing.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yserin said:

+1000

this issue was much less present in the old ui. but that ui is more or less defunct now. there is a weird lag/delay issue with the new ui. if you move you mouse across your screen fast enough the curser wont keep up. the fact it can take a second or two for the right click menu to "load" properly if very frustrating.

alos I think the ui itself is a laggy mess with any of its moving parts which I image stems from the same issue as the menu taking so long to refresh and then reorganize where the options are. The tooltip wiggles and moves while regularly pulling itself under the curser making selecting things on the tool bar or in your inventory a right pain in the ass. if anyone knows how to dock the tooltip to a single location let me know.

It's latency based, check yours and consider using 'leatrix' or vpn to optimize it, might be possible to call isp and ask if anything can be done to lower ping/latency with specific host/s(wurm login/server hosts), some can and will other wont or can't help you.. but there 3 options for the lag issue.

at a rift u click heal but cursor moves as well , put heal on bottom of options