Sign in to follow this  
Josuhacalvert

Thallspring Scout On Independence

Our journey continues.More deeds are discovered, and some more amazing views are seen.

• Like 1

We return to Inde for EP8.

Some strange lamps in the desert to the most idyllic deed tucked away.

We hope you enjoy because we certianly are.

• Like 1

We really, really, really like this deed!  So to whoever owns it, we are glad we visited it in our travels!

TWKZrA4.jpg

• Like 2

Amazing exploration!

Do you have a specific date and time (GMT) when you start these Indy tour streams please?

Would love to catch the Indy one's live (RL work and family commitments permitting)(grin).

Kindest regards,

Hughmongus

Cartographer of Indy

Co-Administrator - The Albia Roads Map of Indy

Co-Leader - The Albia Consortium

Hi Hugh,

It is proving difficult to keep to a schedule, but i have given Tuesday's and Fridays as days that i would stream normally from 10:30pm or 11:00pm start.

There will be the odd day stream of "opportunity" that crops up from everyone going to bed earlier than expected.

I tend to rotate the scouts streams but again this is not rigourously stuck too and to be honest somedays its a case of what "mood" im in lol

Will try and give a days heads up of who's next in the Hello from Thallspring thread.

Regards

Josuha

• Like 1

independence awakens its monsters...... and again reveals some of its hidden beauty.

EP 11 available on our twitch channel or YouTube

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 5:58 AM, Josuhacalvert said:

Hi Hugh,

It is proving difficult to keep to a schedule, but i have given Tuesday's and Fridays as days that i would stream normally from 10:30pm or 11:00pm start.

There will be the odd day stream of "opportunity" that crops up from everyone going to bed earlier than expected.

I tend to rotate the scouts streams but again this is not rigourously stuck too and to be honest somedays its a case of what "mood" im in lol

Will try and give a days heads up of who's next in the Hello from Thallspring thread.

Regards

Josuha

Oct 7th, 2021 at 13:00 GMT (or 06:00 Pacific DT)

Gud'day Josh,

Thank you for replying.  So 10:30pm to 11:00pm.  Is that "your" evening time or is that GMT time please?

You sound Aussie or Brit so you could be 7 hours behind me if your DownUnder or 7 hours ahead if your UK.

Just curious please what time zone if your stream time is not GMT indicated.

Enjoying your adventures,

Kindest regards,

Hughmongus

Nice job out running the Hell Hound and then kiting it down to the Guard Tower.

Once the Tower Guards or a Spirit Templar engage a mob for you, back off 6 tiles away so the mob transfers its attention to the TG's and then you can run back in for Combat Exp, which will help your low FS skill level guy survive future encounters.

Of course if a TG dies, Run away immediately up to 6 tiles as the mob will immediately retarget you.  Then watch for blood splatter to fly, which will indicate it has targeted another TG and you can join back in.

Looking forward to your next video.

Cheers, Hughmonus

Edited by HughMongus
additional info
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2021 at 4:14 PM, Josuhacalvert said:

We really, really, really like this deed!  So to whoever owns it, we are glad we visited it in our travels!

TWKZrA4.jpg

Just noticed this post , man i am slow..

The name of the owner is the deed name Port Damascus , and thank you .. 

The cave mine was out of boredom ...

• Like 2

Scout Two continues on in EP12

We seeing some amazing sights.The mountainous paths leading to hideouts, the creative decor of Juniper Hill ,the humble beginnings of Kuma Lagoon and finally to the place called Silent Hill. Taking a mountain path and the wrong direction seals the Scouts Fate. Has the curse of the Skulls come to Independence?

Available on our Twitch or YouTube Channel

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 2

After visiting the afterlife for the third time we return to Silent Hill to continue our journey for EP13.

Be prepared for , streamer screams, Tips from Griphyth on swimming and an absolutley stunning deed which mesmerised the Scout.

• Like 1

What a great series! Love to follow your trip around Indy! :) 

• Like 2

.... and Misty Trail now has named blessed street lamps for its Full length from Spider Road to Misty Way.

I was hoping to get in ahead of you, so that you would go to sleep in a dark and dangerous place and wake up to a nicely lite up motorway.

Used what was left over to about 160 tiles of the east end of Misty Way either side of the junction with Misty Trail.

Kindest regards,

Hughmongus

• Like 1

So EP 14 is here and what a journey this was!

A big thank you to Berris for saving our bacon otherwise this poor scout would have another death strike!

GM spells abound as we make our way to Nysa which is as we were told... is very unique! Amazing place with some absolutley "Madnath" surface work going on for some "Madnath" project!

Shout out to Madnath for the biscuits and Champagnedragon for the tour and everyone else who came along for the adventure including the "Carrot"🥕

Available on our Twitch or YouTube Channel

• Like 1

Scout Two in EP15

We start of with exploring Xan-zoo at Xanadu which has some rather large exhibits all with sharp claws and teeth.Special mention to cuddles the bear.

We continue to the deed of Celestial and are dazzled by the bright colours and lights and statues and decor and see even more large creatures.

Things take a turn when we get lost in the mountains and we get rather to close to spiders and trolls.

Available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

• Like 2

So after reconsidering the previous route round the mountain we set out again in EP16

Mountain paths are found and taken, long lost deeds are past and in the distance we see a a strange sight. As we edge closer this turns out to be a massive structure with a unique name.

Available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 2

Very good timing Josh...   Finally was able to catch one of your streams "Live"...

I did promise you a cart ride tour of the Green Ring, given your alto-phobia, to have enabled a safe visit with out the risk of an accidental Base Jump up on Dragon Fang Mountain.

Here is a souvenir photo album of Scout Two's visit to Dragon Fang Mountain.

[16:43:43]  http://prntscr.com/236po69   - ScoutTwo looks south across the Inner Sea - fog free view

[16:48:27]  http://prntscr.com/236qg3m   - ScoutTwo looks west-sw during the drive up to Dragon Climbers Base Camp

[17:07:42]  http://prntscr.com/236t5iz   -ScoutTwo and Gloosecap looking down and west-sw at Dragon Climbers Base Camp.

[17:08:45]  http://prntscr.com/236tc3q   -Portrait of Success - ScoutTwo arrives at Dragon Climbers Base Camp

[17:09:12]  http://prntscr.com/236tezj    -Self view - ScoutTwo looks south across Indy from the safety of a large cart at DCBC

[17:09:59]  http://prntscr.com/236tion  - change of dacks view - overhead selfie shows how steep the cliffs are approaching the jumping place for attempts to summit Dragon Fang Mountain

[17:17:12]  http://prntscr.com/236ulu7 Scout Two admires Dragon Fang mountain from the Green Ring Way road

[17:25:21]  http://prntscr.com/236vsxd we are above the " O" in the word Dragon -map pointing out where the north end of the Green Ring and where we were at the time..

[17:29:04]  http://prntscr.com/236w87a   -Scout Two is enjoying himself, enjoying the view with out having to worry about mobs or worse, falling off a 2,500 tall dirts cliff

[17:34:17]  http://prntscr.com/236x3dq  -dropping ScoutTwo off at the Green Ring Express tunnel exit Mountain Safety Hut, built by Xragru

[17:34:04] <Scouttwo> really appreciate the tour ... fabo place

[17:34:12]  aww it was fun

[17:34:20] <Scouttwo> catch ya soon

[17:34:29] < sleep well mate

[17:35:06] <Scouttwo> gn

Cheers mate,

Hughmongus

Edited by HughMongus
improved the descriptions of the screen shots
  • Like 1

So we head out to visit Black Dog Island and see some impressive deeds on the way.

Then we head to Dragon Fang Mountain.

Luckily for us we have our own mountain guide and what an incredible experience it was to view this grand mountain up close and still look up in awe.

Massive thanks to Gloosecap (Hughmongus) for the cart ride to Dragon Fang Base Camp. 

EP17 available on our Twitch and YouTube Channel

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 2

These are cool videos Josh. They make me want to get out and explore a lot more. What is the music you use for background in the videos? I like the feel it gives as you wander around the vast terrain. 

Get better soon

Edited by MordosKull
  • Like 2

Hiya MordosKull

Music is by Altus, i always have an Altus album on when playing Wurm as it defo gives a strong wonderous vibe.

Glad you like the videos it's been great getting out and meeting fellow wurms.

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 1