Sign in to follow this  
Vooch

New Festival Cove Halloween Haunted House Impalong 2021

@perji  - Thank you for joining the imping team!
@ChampagneDragon - Thank you for turning wemp into cordage rope, because we need a ton of Favor!
@chefpeewe - Your room reservation is at NFC East Inn. Room #E401.
@Morrowen - Your room reservation is at NFC East Inn. Room #E402.
@MayorSmurf - A room for @littlesmurf Littlesmurf has been reserved at NFC East Inn.  Room #E403.  If you need a room for yourself or other smurfs, please let me know!
@MrCoolMan - Thank you for offering your imping skills!  I will add it to the list!
@Giganthor - Your room reservation is at NFC East Inn. Room #E404.  This is not an Error 404... Going through your door will work!
@Jingerjas - Your room reservation is at NFC East Inn. Room #E405.

We also have some other events that will occur during our event schedule:

- We've got a new event this year,@Morrowen, a pizza maker, is going to show up and make pizza pies throughout the event!
- We've got a new event this year, @Siderealto make potions and create imbues for anyone throughout the event!

Also, @Niravwill be showing up to give surprise quizzes again!

I've been asked by many people, what does our impalong need this year?  And the answer is mostly Favor, via cordage rope or chopped veggies.

Edited by Vooch
adding Sidereal
  • Like 1

Thank you for putting me on the imping team! May I request a room please? 

I have acquired about 600 84 QL hides in my explorations that i will gladly donate for the event if you are still in need of those.  Please let me know and ill send them over  

Looking forward to the event this year,  last year was amazing. 

I have to say I've been looking forward to helping with this ever since you pitched the idea to me Vooch.  And even more so once I realized I'd been following the New Festival Cove blog on and off for years!

Please add to the prize pool three 'Marvelous Dye Kits' - each containing five pottery jars of various dyes, a metal brush, and a jar of lye to encourage experimentation, all wrapped up in a handsome small chest.

And as a self proclaimed Spooky Person™ thanks for scheduling this near, but not on Halloween :)

• Like 1

I shall attend, would like a room (edit: for me and Baiyun) , can imp WS JS BS SC Pottery FC Shipbuilding . Dropped a bsb with some dye stuff east of the imping building yesterday.

Edited by Ekcin

Look like someone broke into my old place, took those resources :( Even some rare gears as well on Indy.

Greetings,

Can you reserve a room each for Greyfhaer /Tarathiel and Wuming please?

I am a Fo Priest but only low level channeling. However, happy to run some sermons if it helps?

Thanks

Edited by Tarathiel
Updated

@elentari- Your room reservation is at NFC East Inn. Room #E406.

@Kaitlin- Thank you for the 600 hides donation!

@lagston- Thank you for coming to imp Shield Smithing and CAS.  We need those.

@Sidereal- Thanks for the 3 Marvelous Dye Kits donation.

@Ekcin- Your room reservation for Ekcin is NFC East Inn Room #E408 and for Baiyun Room #E409. Thank you for the bsb donation of dye materials and for coming to help imp items.

@Tarathiel- Your room reservation for Tarathiel is NFC East Inn Room #E501, Greyfhaer Room #E502, and Wuming Room #503.  Sermons are run by whoever is up in the enchanting areas.  The priests will decide amongst themselves based on who's online at the time.

@Willslaphansien- I've added you to the LW team.  Thank you.

The PVP Tournament Rules are the same as last year:

oakBpDw.png

Hey Vooch,

Put me down for Blacksmithing primarily (since that's usually where most work is needed) but I can pick up and help with Carp, Fine Carp, and Masonry as and when needed, and happy to help out with Jewellerysmithing, Cloth Tailoring and Leatherworking up to 50+ if we end up stort-staffed there.

Could I please have a room at the inn?

Super looking forward to it. I'll try and make all four days again. :)

Edited by crimsonearth

@crimsonearth- Your room reservation is at NFC East Inn.  Room #E410.  I'll add you to the imping team.  Thank you for coming to help heal the fighters.

• Like 1

Everyone,

I've updated the event schedule on my original post.  I had to swap out the Deal or No Deal and Musical Chair event times so that @Fabricantcan stream the Deal or No Deal event.

Room reservations, imping team, and donations were updated on my original post.

Tentative prize pool was added to my original post!

Hi Vooch,

great to hear that the impalong is continuing. I'd like to make a room reservation and helping out with BS imping :)

Hi I'd like to book 2 rooms (side by side if possible). One for myself and one for Esowick (he doesn't have a forum account).

I'd love a room please! I can't wait to come there and be silly via tome spells

@crimsonearth - Eshri's room reservation is NFC East Inn Room #E505.  As a reminder, you will be in Room #E410. Thanks for helping with imping!

@Craistor- Your room reservation is at NFC East Inn Room #E506.  I added you to BS imping team.  Thank you for imping!

@ArcticCyanide- Your Room reservation is at NFC East Inn Room #508 for you and Room #509 for Esowick.

@Madnath- Your room reservation is at NFC West Inn Room #W110.

@MordosKull- @Alpengeistroom reservation is at NFC West Inn Room #W201 and Bubblesglitterbomb is at NFC West Inn Room #W202 .  They are not the rooms you suggested as they are on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Like 2

Hello, i could really use some imped to this sailboat i bought, since i have no ship building skills atm. I think its 56QL, was higher when i bought it and very much like to keep the boat. Is it possible someone there can push it further beyond 56QL??? If so i will travel there soon :)

Hello!

I would love to attend and make a room reservation for room E407 please. :)

Skills I can work on:

Blacksmithing

Plate armor smithing

Chain armor smithing

Shield smithing

Leatherworking

Cloth Tailoring

Late entry, my apologies, but if any rooms are available please save one for me!

Perihelion, Renowned Carpenter

• Like 1

Question that I don't see answered anywhere, unless I missed the answer: How/where does ship imping work? 

@Sylvanas and @Ayuna - We do offer Ship imping!  The Shipbuilding Station is located next to the "NewFC NE Guard Tower".  You will see a sign there that says, "Shipbuilding Station".  Moor your ship there and someone will imp it to 70QL for you!

@Kadmint - Your room reservation is for NFC West Inn room #W204.  I'll add you to the imping team.

@Perihelion- Your room reservation is for NFC West Inn Room #W205.

Thank you,

Vooch

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vooch said:

We do offer Ship imping!  The Shipbuilding Station is located next to the "NewFC NE Guard Tower".  You will see a sign there that says, "Shipbuilding Station".  Moor your ship there and someone will imp it to 70QL for you!

Hey Vooch,

In the same vein, is there somewhere set aside folks can park carts and wagons for imping? I'm happy to spend some of my time doing that this weekend if so?