Sign in to follow this  
Chihuahua

Coconut Tree!

6 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

Semi off-topic, but I just can't accept plant milk as a concept - it isn't milk.  It might look milky, but it is juice or water to me.  

Milk comes from mammals (and at a stretch, pigeons).  I have no idea how anyone milks an almond or a soybean - I mean where do you put the cups?

I do enjoy soy based beverages, I don't do almond ones because of the environmental issues, haven't tried oat beverages but wouldn't have an issue.  Coconut water and coconut "milk" are not to my taste, but I have no issue with them except for the "milk" label.  I like coconut, but basically just fresh or dried by itself.

hmm - green coconut and a reed - first aid?

You are right my bad. That was first think coming into my head, cause I dont care about coconuts, but the trees. Activate hammer/ mallet crush it and have this white thing from inside and some water 

7 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

Semi off-topic, but I just can't accept plant milk as a concept - it isn't milk.  It might look milky, but it is juice or water to me.  

You must really struggle with oxymorons such as 'lemon curd' and 'apple cheese' then.

10 hours ago, Chihuahua said:

That's right bby. Gosh I forgot about sandstone. Sandstone walls+ palms+ wooden walls, dude.

++1 😄

IF you swear to share the screenshots of all the fun you sound like you are guaranteed to have with this. 🥳

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drayka said:

You must really struggle with oxymorons such as 'lemon curd' and 'apple cheese' then.

I have never heard of apple cheese but I cannot imagine what it could be. Lemon curd is indeed not a curd, but it isn't marketed in a way that makes people think it has similar properties to cheese curds.

While we are at it, butter is also a dairy product.  Neither lemons or peanuts come from mammals, so lemon butter and peanut butter are both non-existent.  😁

And, no I don't struggle with it.  I am a friendly and empathic person, but I am opiniated and more than happy to argue for what I believe to be correct - with passion but generally without heat.

Edited by TheTrickster
  • Like 1

Let's do this right.

Spawn tropical islands at the south edge of each server. There's nothing on the islands except sand and coconut trees. Also, each island has one shark that attacks anyone in the area. 

4 minutes ago, Sheffie said:

Let's do this right.

Spawn tropical islands at the south edge of each server. There's nothing on the islands except sand and coconut trees. Also, each island has one shark that attacks anyone in the area. 

And snow in the north, with fir trees mostly, winter for 3 seasons, only in middle of summer it turns green for a moment and then the grass grows back and the trees can spread 🙂

38 minutes ago, Chihuahua said:

Topic died, another good idea buried alive good job.

Birthday wishes aren't something you constantly keep reminding everyone about, if you want to get pressies. ;)