Middi

Fatigue Removal

Recommended Posts

[xx:xx:xx] You are too mentally exhausted to do that now.

[xx:xx:xx] You have 0 seconds left.

 

Can we get this removed from Southern Freedom Isles / Choas pls.

 

Paying to play the game and would appreciate not being forced to stop due to this mechanic.

 

Northern Freedom Isles can just cross through the portal between PvP/PvE and bypass this and skill until their hearts are content.

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 it's not a good system for people who actually play the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 for like the 100th time

 

outdated system

has to go already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fatigue is a system originally put in to combat macroing, however in this day and age according to the dev's macroing is caught these days by an automatic detection system, so yes i would have to agree, +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fatigue bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mum said it's my turn to post this. 

 

+1 System sucks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they said a while ago they were looking into removing it, but as per, radio silence since

 

+1 don't make me return to shidposting it everywhere again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

-1

keep it in devs, we should make it last even less time to punish these autohotkey users

Edited by Jeston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jeston said:

-1

keep it in devs, we should make it last even less time to punish these autohotkey users

That's not the problem. The problem is you play for one day and run out your fatigue. You literally cannot play for the next 2 days to get your 12 hours back. Fatigue doesn't work in the way you are thinking. Bump this is an issue that 100% needs addressed. People arent getting their playtime they pay for!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jeston said:

-1

keep it in devs, we should make it last even less time to punish these autohotkey users

 

Googled autokeys, all I got was a bunch of locksmiths and car key replacement services, not sure what you have against people who have trouble with their locks and keys...


We are paying for 720hrs of play time in an average 30 day month, for example.

 

We are free to play any hour of the day, for as many hours as we choose and at our leisure.

 

But... we are limited to 249hrs of fatigue actions assuming you are maxing out your fatigue during a 30 day month.

 

To put that in context, that would be equivalent to performing 8hrs of fatigue actions for 2 days and 9hrs of fatigue actions every 3rd day for the entire month, assuming you are keeping regular hours of play.

 

That is not an unreasonable amount of play time, nor is that the norm for most people that play this game.

 

Say you have a week off work and you want to go ham skilling, 2 days in you hit the wall and are severely restricted for the remainder of the week.

 

Why do we want to pay for that, idk, I can't think of any good reason for this to remain in the game?

 

And not to bash on the Northern Freedom Isles but they have twice the available fatigue actions availble to them for the same price we are paying for characters on Southern Freedom Isles/Choas.

 

At the very least double the fatigue or half the price for characters on Southern Freedom Isles/Chaos.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this will seriously unbalance body stat grind and nolifers will time travel after this is dropped... if pvp huge gap in stats and nolifers ruling the game isn't a problem that needs handling.. no reason to have it

 

for bulk crafting and easy gold coins.. f2p alts and creating tons of bricks/planks/etc.. is already a thing with the patch before steam release

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 question tho.. how do you get to the limit and how often.. I've reached it 3-4 times maybe.. all related to boat making with low skill(many fails + many parts to apply and create..) and grinding mining for long hours for several days in a row 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Finnn said:

1 question tho.. how do you get to the limit and how often.. I've reached it 3-4 times maybe.. all related to boat making with low skill(many fails + many parts to apply and create..) and grinding mining for long hours for several days in a row 

Any fatigue skill repeated for your play time. I reached it casually praying for benediction, woodcutting, mining. Hell botanizing. The fact that if you spend your playtime botanizing you have to take a two day break from the game. If a game mechanic that hinders playing players from playing to stop bots is your best approach that's a crappy design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Atndy said:

That's not the problem. The problem is you play for one day and run out your fatigue. You literally cannot play for the next 2 days to get your 12 hours back. Fatigue doesn't work in the way you are thinking. Bump this is an issue that 100% needs addressed. People arent getting their playtime they pay for!

 

14 minutes ago, Middi said:

-long-

 

Don't bother, he's a player more bitter than any person he complained about.

He's also refering to auto hotkey, which yes makes no sense, but that never stopped him before

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Finnn said:

this will seriously unbalance body stat grind and nolifers will time travel after this is dropped

every single characteristic has a way of grinding it without using fatigue :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

every single characteristic has a way of grinding it without using fatigue :)

Mindlogic hot food cooking, body str fighting, control shield train/archery, soul str/depth casting.

Edited by Atndy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

every single characteristic has a way of grinding it without using fatigue :)

how do you grind stamina with no fatigue

--edit

just roaming the map and fighting with ms weapon.. YIKES

 

  

1 hour ago, Madnath said:

Don't bother, he's a player more bitter than any person he complained about.

He's also refering to auto hotkey, which yes makes no sense, but that never stopped him before

Slightly prejudiced there, it's important to see who see it as a problem and why, where they meet this, how often it occurs, etc

Answers could sort the replies into 2 or more categories.. being actual problem or whining, add more to that if there are exceptions to asking for something as 'want' and not actual 'need' etc..

Important stuff to take proper decisions. If you think now players quit because they can't catch up to others, wait for fatigue drop.. you see the result of that with nfi and how some are 99 in extremely short time and now dominate the market, while others need months to get there, fun stuff.. real story, ruined market and ability balance.

Edited by Finnn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Finnn said:

Slightly prejudiced there, it's important to see who see it as a problem and why, where they meet this, how often it occurs, etc

Answers could sort the replies into 2 or more categories.. being actual problem or whining, add more to that if there are exceptions to asking for something as 'want' and not actual 'need' etc..

Important stuff to take proper decisions. If you think now players quit because they can't catch up to others, wait for fatigue drop.. you see the result of that with nfi and how some are 99 in extremely short time and now dominate the market, while others need months to get there, fun stuff.. real story, ruined market and ability balance.

 

Find a single thing they said in that post that makes the point "prejudiced"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Madnath said:

 

Find a single thing they said in that post that makes the point "prejudiced"

you..

2 hours ago, Madnath said:

 

 

Don't bother, he's a player more bitter than any person he complained about.

He's also refering to auto hotkey, which yes makes no sense, but that never stopped him before

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Finnn said:

you..

 

The point clearly went over your head. He's someone who's been vocal forum wide, crying about vets and about keeping fatigue in for no reason other than to annoy people who have the ability to play for more than an hour per week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have never hit fatigue personally. But seems like a crappy system that is in place to prevent those who no life the game. I recall reading a post about a big macro ring that was shutdown and all the players were banned. So something must be working to prevent it. So by removing the fatigue system you can still prevent players from macroing. +1 to this idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 fatigue is dumb and was supposed to be

worked on as of last December's official post

 

I've hit it once and it was an awful time. I've come close a few more times and just stopped playing the game and went off to play a different one. A system that gets you to play other games, brilliant.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now