Sign in to follow this  
Andromas

Selling my affinity cooking system

I have thought about it for a while and think it's time to pass my code for cooking 100% guaranteed affinity meals onto someone else.

It's not going to be cheap, but I will supply all my easy to use HTML/JavaScript files, my quirky advertising files, list of hundreds of already tested players and support for you setting up.

Will also send any requests for food to you.

I will promise to only use it for myself and friends and not ever share or sell it again(asking me to delete my local version will bump the price up).

• Like 1

I dont know if you are serious or not but i hope noone falls for this when theres a bunch of free sites that already do this

• Like 1

unless somebody really wants to start pizza-shop and to make custom solution - there's  0 market for this, there's literally variety of tools available for free or with ads nowdays, maybe the future is to make a website with your own ads instead

I'd rather have this stuff integrated in Wurm cooking. 

Aka use lore on pan - what ingredients do I need to make a meal that gives me shipbuilding affinity? 

We do have a lot of 3rd party tools, it's just figuring out affinnities with extra steps. 

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

Is this even permissible with the RMT ban unless the seller is speaking in terms of in game currency.

Was about to say myself, isn't this rwt lol

7 hours ago, elentari said:

Aka use lore on pan - what ingredients do I need to make a meal that gives me shipbuilding affinity? 

THIS

8 hours ago, elentari said:

We do have a lot of 3rd party tools, it's just figuring out affinnities with extra steps. 

Problem is there are many ingredient combinations that will produce a meal or pizza that provides the desired affinity.

Thanks for your interest.

I guess you have not brought food from me and so you do not understand what I am selling which is fine.

It's main use is for generating recipes for others so that I can cook any affinity for anyone.

It gives 10+ options for each affinity which can be manually chosen based on the most common ingredients you have at hand.

Generates 5-10s per week.

It is for sale for in-game currency.

I'm in no rush to sell as I will just keep using it until an interested buyer comes along.

51 minutes ago, Andromas said:

It is for sale for in-game currency.

So you're selling a set of files outside the game for in-game currency. That's against the TOS from my understanding.

There was a player who wanted to sell game related artwork for in-game currency at some point, which was pointed out to be against TOS as well.

7 minutes ago, Jore said:

So you're selling a set of files outside the game for in-game currency. That's against the TOS from my understanding.

All he has to do is sell his outside game files for shiny cash. Simple and all legit 

Just now, Skatyna said:

All he has to do is sell his outside game files for shiny cash. Simple and all legit 

yep, just don't want him to get dunked on for involving ingame currency/items

tbh do they even enforce that ###### anyways lol

• Like 1