Sign in to follow this  
Atndy

Artifact recharge timers

Since raiding when people are offline is such a hot topic. Recharging at 3am euro time should not be allowed since euro's have jobs as well. 

• Like 1

Meh. It's just as irksome to be online and incapable of doing anything but giving enemy a free set of combat gear. Low server population and Kingdom account imbalance isn't primarily about who has jobs and who has endless free time, or I'd be one of the strongest accounts on my server, instead of one of the weakest.

Just throwing my 2 cents here, but I don't think this stuff or raid windows can ever be balanced. 

There's a reason why a lot of mmos have "European servers", "US servers" , "Asian Servers" , etc, so players from the same timezone can play together. I get it where you're coming from but tbh Wurm's a game with no timezone classification, meaning someone will always be screwed. And yeah I'm on euro time, so I usually miss most stuff including rifts. 

Unless Wurm makes timezone based servers , and honestly the population at this point shouldn't be divided further, I don't think we can balance this stuff. Someone will always get the short straw.