Sign in to follow this  
UnclePyron

Beverage recipes not added to cookbook

I have been making a number of beverages and if I am offline when they go from unfermented to the next stage, the recipe isn't added to my cookbook.

Examples:  unfermented mead became mead while I was offline and the mead recipe was not added to my cookbook.

unfermented vodka became undistilled vodka and the undistilled vodka recipe was not added to my cookbook.

Edited by UnclePyron
  • Like 2

old news. You have to be online when it moves stage so the recipe could be added. dumb if you ask me, but thats how wurm works..

Can confirm aswell. Very annoying "feature" which leaves my alcoholic beverage cookbook incomplete.

26 minutes ago, Skatyna said:

old news. You have to be online when it moves stage so the recipe could be added. dumb if you ask me, but thats how wurm works..

thats broken not working..

1 hour ago, Gingeko said:

thats broken not working..

It's intended, you have to be on the server. Happens with skillgain as well. 

*bump*

I would like feedback from the development team on this.  Seems stupid to have it not add the recipe just because I am not online at the time.  Especially since it takes several days to ferment. 

• Like 1

I have added this to the list to be looked at. Thank you for letting us know about this.