Sign in to follow this  
Skatyna

Add tomes dropping from uniques to EPIC

as the title. I see no reason that is only in effect on freedom. That is needed on Epic too as ppl play here too. You have already once again secretly nerfed scenario rewards with last patch and kept it quiet, greatly reducing the amount of fragment winners so its time to add droppable tomes. thanks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skatyna said:

as the title. I see no reason that is only in effect on freedom. That is needed on Epic too as ppl play here too. You have already once again secretly nerfed scenario rewards with last patch and kept it quiet, greatly reducing the amount of fragment winners so its time to add droppable tomes. thanks

what happened ? lib won last scenario.

Apparently they do? But I'm not sure at this point.

EDIT: Spoken with Darklords for clarification.

[20:19:20] <Darklords> Ya I just checked they do drop on epic, just not defiance

[20:19:39] <Darklords> its 1/10 for dragons and 50/50 chance for humanoids

Edited by Scooter

14 minutes ago, Scooter said:

[20:19:20] <Darklords> Ya I just checked they do drop on epic, just not defiance

they never did in the past, and i've never seen any patch notes about that so 🤷‍♂️

would be nice for them to actually document changes for once

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Apparently they do? But I'm not sure at this point.

50/50 so 100%, right?

My apology I do see where it is blocked on epic after digging a little more, so it indeed is blocked on epic from dropping on uniques. On epic they drop masks and other items instead.

Awh man.

That sucks to say the least.

Well in that case, I am wholeheartedly for this suggestion, and hope I do see it implemented.

It's hard enough to kill the uniques in the first place, the amount of coordination that needs to be put in to rally just enough players to slay them is tiresome.

This saturday we were due to do one, and only 6 guys showed up..

And now to find out they don't even drop tomes? Makes them even less worth killing honestly...

Edited by Scooter

1 hour ago, Darklords said:

On epic they drop masks and other items instead.

What masks or other items? Uniques have never dropped anything but base drop on epic. And really, no one cares about some masks.. We also want tomes. And i see no reason you halved the only income for us from scenario rewards ninja cutting 6 tome fragments to 3 per scenario.. 

Edited by Skatyna

3 hours ago, Skatyna said:

What masks or other items? Uniques have never dropped anything but base drop on epic. And really, no one cares about some masks.. We also want tomes. And i see no reason you halved the only income for us from scenario rewards ninja cutting 6 tome fragments to 3 per scenario.. 

Dragon hunt on elevation around 2017 if I recall right, we as MR killed a red or blue dragon and it dropped a horned helm that looke like a templar crusader helm. They can drop rare stuff like that but i've only seen it once.