Sign in to follow this  
Sheffie

Rod of Rock

This is a Rod of Transmutation with the following differences

• cost is 4 silver
  • when used on a vein, transmutes it to rock
  • cannot be used on-deed except by mayor
  • Like 3

Not a bad idea, the hours it takes off is offset by a cost.  Has practical use.  I like the idea.

• Like 1

Not to be available for purchase on PvP, because of enemy mechanics overriding mayor privileges.

Otherwise +1

Erupt on the surface rock tile, the vein will turn into lava, Freeze it and the lava will turn to rock ... i offer this service for 2s (1s for Erupt / 1s for Freeze) :D

5 hours ago, Syhl said:

Erupt on the surface rock tile, the vein will turn into lava, Freeze it and the lava will turn to rock ... i offer this service for 2s (1s for Erupt / 1s for Freeze) :D

Enjoy massively outcompeting game-purchasable mechanics on your own cluster. May the implementation of this mechanic increase your perceived profit and reputation in the community!

(Count Syhl's comment as a +1)

• Like 1

Can Disintegrate do this, Mag priests? I know they can explode a rock tile, not sure about a vein.

disintegrate works, but needs quite high channeling, fails often, and is slow (does not remove all at a time as previously)

3 hours ago, Huserx said:

Can Disintegrate do this, Mag priests? I know they can explode a rock tile, not sure about a vein.

2 hours ago, Ekcin said:

disintegrate works, but needs quite high channeling, fails often, and is slow (does not remove all at a time as previously)

This was possibly to benefit PvP servers, where veins are a lot scarcer in the first place, and you wouldn't believe how fast a determined group can create a tunnel that doesn't have to be better than a functional, temporary access. It also benefits PvE, to make Path of Power more in-demand economically. PofP cannot be used outside of Kingdom influence, so again, it's rebalanced well for PvP.

This suggestion would benefit the PvE economy by adding another currency sink, and thus encouraging more Path of Power usage as a cheaper alternative, which does NOT require someone to be priested to get/sell the benefit of it.

Edited by Drayka