Sign in to follow this  
platinumteef

farwalker stones and twigs should drop on death

Recommended Posts

alts running around with 1fs alts using farwalker stones/twigs setting them and then suiciding back to hand out to people is a pretty terrible mechanic

 

doesn't matter if its one stone/twig or twenty

 

make them drop on death 

Edited by platinumteef
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1, also as an extra suggestion I would like to see respawn times increase exponentially upon death so the same character doesn't just respawn and suicide forever every 5 seconds...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

f

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like a bunch of madbads that pushed for the same mechanic to be removed years ago when it didn't suit them as MR were circumventing navigating the map with karma teleport to villages

 

???????????

 

am i wrong though

  • Like 3
  • Cat 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean those mechanics that JK used to lay traps like everyone else because the "zerg" kingdoms wont take anything near an even fight? So yes you are wrong

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, necroe said:

You mean those mechanics that JK used to lay traps like everyone else because the "zerg" kingdoms wont take anything near an even fight? So yes you are wrong

 

so you used an alt with no fs to run and set the farwalker stones and then suicided back to hand them out to your mains?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean not sure why you are accusing me of having anything to do with anything, just dont like your suggestion. You seem pretty mad tho.

Edited by necroe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can we all just agree that waffles are better then pancakes and move on from a suggestion that wont see a change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wipeout said:

can we all just agree that waffles are better then pancakes and move on from a suggestion that wont see a change?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, necroe said:

I mean not sure why you are accusing me of having anything to do with anything, just dont like your suggestion. You seem pretty mad tho.

 

i simply asked you a question, and no I'm not mad. Im not the one getting solo drained at my capital 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a weird way to state that its as if you are saying my deed is getting solo drained, I can't remember that happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird flex but okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this