Sign in to follow this  
platinumteef

farwalker stones and twigs should drop on death

you'd just have alts using a bok/mbok to the same extent, making the p2w even more p2w, not saying im against the change though

farwalkers are pretty silly i'd carry one of each so if i was ever gonna go down in a fight i'd just drop it before dying res/regear and twig back in

4 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

you'd just have alts using a bok/mbok to the same extent, making the p2w even more p2w, not saying im against the change though

farwalkers are pretty silly i'd carry one of each so if i was ever gonna go down in a fight i'd just drop it before dying res/regear and twig back in

That is what I want to see though, means more possible kills. How is that a bad thing for anyone, gives you a chance to redeem and the enemy a chance to get another kill.

You can’t even do this on defiance otherwise williamwierd would have done it already.  Plus shaker orbs drop on death

+1

Edited by DADLER

28 minutes ago, DADLER said:

A wise man once said, “Keep the country country”.  With that said we need to keep Chaos Chaos.  -1

35 minutes ago, DADLER said:

You can’t even do this on defiance otherwise williamwierd would have done it already.  Plus shaker orbs drop on death

+1

• Like 1

-1 then there would be no reason to buy them
and I'd have money wasted sitting in my inventory

Edited by Kswords

+1 if I am one specific kingdom
-1 if I am any other kingdom

• Like 3

There are bigger issues that Devs should be spending there time on.  This is a minor annoyance on the PvP server that is meaningless compared to how OP religion has become in the game.

4 hours ago, adoll said:

There are bigger issues that Devs should be spending there time on.  This is a minor annoyance on the PvP server that is meaningless compared to how OP religion has become in the game.

Oh GG. Let's solve everyone's problems at the same time, by getting rid of magic/religion from the game. While we're at it, let's get rid of dragons, uniques, hellhorses, unicorns, trolls, goblins, oversized insects, rifts, Valrei, meditation, alchemy, sorcery, affinities, and also, yeah, just close all PvP servers because everyone there is not worth the time or consideration of the devs, compared to REAL problems.

@platinumteefcome home and troll us instead. It's been simply ages since you swore at Enemy-Kingdomers for being nice to you instead of wanting you dead and gone like 'proper' PvPers. No new videos to learn from you how to shotcall decently from, too little too late. No more dying to excellent tactics nobody could hope to defend against. No more logging-in wondering if today is the day we are wiped off the map completely for failing to provide suitable challenge to an OP Kingdom. JK slowly losing it's reputation for total wipes if anyone is spotted in their local, and killing all enemy morale. New players quitting Wurm before they have even heard your name, let alone your rep. Defiance just isn't the same without you.

Could make it do any death makes you forget the teleport being set