Sign in to follow this  
platinumteef

farwalker stones and twigs should drop on death

alts running around with 1fs alts using farwalker stones/twigs setting them and then suiciding back to hand out to people is a pretty terrible mechanic

doesn't matter if its one stone/twig or twenty

make them drop on death 

Edited by platinumteef
  • Like 13

+1, also as an extra suggestion I would like to see respawn times increase exponentially upon death so the same character doesn't just respawn and suicide forever every 5 seconds...

• Like 5

looks like a bunch of madbads that pushed for the same mechanic to be removed years ago when it didn't suit them as MR were circumventing navigating the map with karma teleport to villages

???????????

am i wrong though

• Like 3
  • Cat 1

You mean those mechanics that JK used to lay traps like everyone else because the "zerg" kingdoms wont take anything near an even fight? So yes you are wrong

• Like 1

1 minute ago, necroe said:

You mean those mechanics that JK used to lay traps like everyone else because the "zerg" kingdoms wont take anything near an even fight? So yes you are wrong

so you used an alt with no fs to run and set the farwalker stones and then suicided back to hand them out to your mains?

I mean not sure why you are accusing me of having anything to do with anything, just dont like your suggestion. You seem pretty mad tho.

Edited by necroe

can we all just agree that waffles are better then pancakes and move on from a suggestion that wont see a change?

Just now, wipeout said:

can we all just agree that waffles are better then pancakes and move on from a suggestion that wont see a change?

2 minutes ago, necroe said:

I mean not sure why you are accusing me of having anything to do with anything, just dont like your suggestion. You seem pretty mad tho.

i simply asked you a question, and no I'm not mad. Im not the one getting solo drained at my capital 

What a weird way to state that its as if you are saying my deed is getting solo drained, I can't remember that happening.