Sign in to follow this  
Borstaskor

Auction of a rare wagon (choose between blueberry or oleander)

This is an auction of a completed rare Wagon, which adds some extra speed.

However.. there's a little bonus: The winner of the auction gets to CHOOSE one of the two wagons. This is an auction of only ONE wagon, the second one is for me to keep for myself! :D

gif1cropped.gif

Your choice is between these two wagons:

Wagon option 1: Blueberrywood wagon with .. a bit extra blue.

[23:38:06] A fairly large wagon designed to be dragged by four animals. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Wood colors: R=59, G=67, B=212. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from blueberrywood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 86.1195, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Borstaskor, has been etched in the stern.

[23:38:06] A zinc rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will increase size (5%) and increase vehicle speed (5%)

Specs:

Wood type: Blueberrywood

Quality: 86

Trade: Pick up. I might be able to deliver it for an extra fee. Pick up at M20 cadence (reachable by knarr)

Rune: Zinc rune of Magranon (5% increased size, 5% vehicle speed)

Dye: R=59, G=67, B=212 (This was dyed using an adamantine Jackal rune, as wagons cannot be dyed with regular dye. Credit to RNGsus for creating the good color! Can easily be removed with a metal brush)

Wagon option 2: Oleanderwood wagon with some extra flare.

[23:43:17] A fairly large wagon designed to be dragged by four animals. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Wood colors: R=172, G=55, B=163. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from oleanderwood. You must use a mallet on the wagon in order to improve it. Ql: 87.54688, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Borstaskor, has been etched in the stern.

[23:43:17] A zinc rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will increase size (5%) and increase vehicle speed (5%)

Specs:

Wood type: Oleanderwood

Quality: 87

Trade: Pick up. I might be able to deliver it for an extra fee. Pick up at M20 cadence (reachable by knarr)

Rune: Zinc rune of Magranon (5% increased size, 5% vehicle speed)

Dye: R=172, G=55, B=163 (This was dyed using an adamantine Jackal rune, as wagons cannot be dyed with regular dye. Credit to RNGsus for creating the good color! Can easily be removed with a metal brush)

Starting bid: 1s

Increment (minimum): 1s

Buyout: No buyout (Not seen a lot of rare wagons lately, so I don't know what they go for.. Sorry!)

Sniper Protection: 1 hour

Private Bids: not accepted. If you don't have a forum account, then feel free to pm me with a bid and I'll post it here as a comment with your name included.

timer_1627422663.svg

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 2

This Auction has now gone in to sniper protection mode. This means that it will not end until 1 hour after the last bidder.

Unfortunately, dumb me didn't think about this when creation the auction at midnight, so I won't be awake by the time the snipe protection ends.

I trust that you all know how snipe protection works and that you will respect eachothers' bids. Thank you all who are bidding!

Congratulations, Achillis for winning the auction!

Thank you all for the bids!