Borstaskor

Borstaskor's rune service - Guaranteed rune on your items!

So I want to know so I want to know if you have attached runes to ships that increase the amount of large crates that they can hold. If you have do you know the new number of crates that can be held I'm only asking this because you attach runes and you might know thanks for any help

Edited by puncher

1 hour ago, puncher said:

So I want to know so I want to know if you have attached runes to ships that increase the amount of large crates that they can hold. If you have do you know the new number of crates that can be held I'm only asking this because you do are you NES and you might know thanks for any help

At the bottom of this page, you can find vehicles. Take their volume and add 10% due to rune: https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Container

Large crates take up 1728 litre of volume.

Take the volume if your runed ship and divide it by 1728.

That's the number of crates it can hold.

Edited by Borstaskor

Sent a few pickaxes over for a rune. Super fast turn around!

Will use again and again and always recommend to others! 10/10

I don't offer color runes of any kind since they come out with a random R, G and B value when created. I can't be bothered with calculating their price since things like rune ql (affects attach chance) as well as the RGB values all changes the rune color and a good RGB value is also subjective.

At some point I added a price for attaching your rune since people kept asking me to attach their color runes for the best attach chances (not too many people have higher soul depth than me) which they created or bought since a failed attach means the rune goes poof and they happened to have a rune with a really good color that they don't want to go poof.

Edited by Borstaskor

Ty, I will be there in about 7 hrs time, as I have to go earn some rl monies.

hey Bor, was hoping you would be willing to rune my armor with RStV it's a steel set. 

10 hours ago, Vates said:

hey Bor, was hoping you would be willing to rune my armor with RStV it's a steel set. 

Sure, just ping me ingame whenever.

Borstaskor, I am looking to get a cart and wagon runed on Cadence.  Would you be travelling this way any time soon?

4 hours ago, Mokum said:

Borstaskor, I am looking to get a cart and wagon runed on Cadence.  Would you be travelling this way any time soon?

Not likely. Especially since I don't travel a lot. You also didn't tell me where this way is.

Posted (edited)
On 1/2/2024 at 11:48 PM, Borstaskor said:

Not likely. Especially since I don't travel a lot. You also didn't tell me where this way is.

On Cadence.  I am at the The Great Wick Enclave, but would certainly arrange to travel and meet if you if DID travel.. such as to the impalong later this month :).  Otherwise I will see if i can arrange travel to you.  Where exactly do you not travel from?  :)

-- added.   Ok.. now I see on your original post that you are on Cadence anyway... why I thought you were elsewhere I cannot guess.  I would definitely travel to you some time soon and want a wagon, a cart, and a couple of toolbelts runed.

zinc mag rune for the wagon

adamant  mag rune for the cart

jack brass runes for toolbelts

all of that possible?

Edited by Mokum
correct a name

On 1/4/2024 at 12:33 AM, Mokum said:

On Cadence.  I am at the The Great Wick Enclave, but would certainly arrange to travel and meet if you if DID travel.. such as to the impalong later this month :).  Otherwise I will see if i can arrange travel to you.  Where exactly do you not travel from?  :)

-- added.   Ok.. now I see on your original post that you are on Cadence anyway... why I thought you were elsewhere I cannot guess.  I would definitely travel to you some time soon and want a wagon, a cart, and a couple of toolbelts runed.

zinc mag rune for the wagon

adamant  mag rune for the cart

jack brass runes for toolbelts

all of that possible?

Anything that isn't a scavenger rune (arch exclusive) is possible

Thank you for the excellence service on my cart and wagon.  I have mailed you two toolbelts I would like the Jackal Brass rune on (make em shiny!!).  Thank you.

• Cat 1

Borstaskor  hollar at me when you are on, i want to speed up my wagon with rune

• Cat 1

Please hit me up on Adrael, Enfys, or AdraelAxe;

I'm looking for a Seryll Rune of the Scavenger, Copper Rune of Magranon, and Glimmersteel Rune of Vyn, which I believe comes to 12s, if that's possible to do?  I'm willing to pay more if the Scavenger Rune costs  more.

On 4/4/2024 at 2:40 AM, Enfys said:

Please hit me up on Adrael, Enfys, or AdraelAxe;

I'm looking for a Seryll Rune of the Scavenger, Copper Rune of Magranon, and Glimmersteel Rune of Vyn, which I believe comes to 12s, if that's possible to do?  I'm willing to pay more if the Scavenger Rune costs  more.

I play on most days in the evenings EU time as well as during weekends. 

Scavenger runes cannot be created, they are achaeology exclusive. Feel free to read my FAQ for some information about runes.