Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I currently have above 93 leatherworking and am offering imps to 90ql. I can do a bit higher, but please pm in advance if you want to work something out.

Prices Below

Studded \ Leather Sets (Full Set)               |             Saddles                       |            Toolbelts (For every 10ql they get an extra slot) |              Drake Hide Imps (Full Set)   |   Drake Hide Imps (1 piece)

Quality             Price                                      |  Quality              Price            |  Quality               Price                                                            |   Quality                Price                       | Quality               Price

60 ql                 1s                                          |  60ql                  30c                |  60ql                   30c                                                               | 75ql                       3s                           |  75ql                  50c

70 ql                  2s                                          |  70ql                  50c                |  70ql                   50c                                                              | 80ql                      4s                            |  80ql                  60c

75ql                   2.5s                                       |  75ql                  70c                |  80ql                   80c                                                              | 85ql                      6s                            |  85ql                  90c            

80 ql                  3s                                          |  80ql                  1.25c             |   90ql                   2.25s                                                          | 90ql                      9.5s                         |  90ql                 1.5s

85ql                   5s                                          |   85ql                  2s                 |                                                                                                  | 91ql                      12s                          | 91ql                   2.25s

90ql                   8s                                          |   90ql                   3.75s           |                                                                                                  | 92ql                      15s                          | 92ql                  2.75s

Please PM for barding

Any armour with my signature will be 50% off for future imps.

Any Drake Hide armour with my signature will get a free imp from 5 ql below what it was initially brought to. So if you paid me for a 85ql imp, so long as it's above 80ql I'll imp it for free back to 85!

Anything below 85 ql I can likely make or imp the same day it's sent in, for armour sets at 90+ please remember I have to imp 9 items to 90 :). I usually give updates on how progress is, so that you know I'm hard at work!

Reply to this forum for service or rename your items to the character name you want them mailed back to, and the quality you want the item brought to.

If you are not comfortable with sending the items before talking to me please PM me or send me a woodscrap renamed to your name and I'll PM you when I'm online.

Send all items to Bungii in-game

Edited by Aenamayous
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Thank you buddy from Dargol 🙂

Edited by FreeLikeTheWind
  • Like 1

Made and imp some drake for me +1 thats buddy.

Sent three sets of armor for improvement .

Thank's for the armor set,saddle, and toolbelt. Great work and gl luck with your business, A++👍

Hi, friend. I'm waiting for the order with the Dragon Skin) I'm really looking forward to it) 🙃

Very good service, and nice person. I asked for a 75ql armour set and a 70ql saddle, he had higher ql available and sent me it for the same price. Very nice and jolly, with fast service. A 50% discount on items he has made!?!? That is what I call customer loyalty! 

• Like 1

I'd like an 2 80QL toolbelts and a  75QL saddle please. Send to Striderlongshanks  Thx

Edited by SouthPaw
added saddle

Price check, 2 x 80ql toolbelts and saddle 70ql+ ?

Sorry for the delays everyone, apparently I have not been getting notifications anymore!

I'll catch up on all these orders asap!