Aenamayous

Bungii's Armoury - All armour types 90+ql

Hi all, Bungii here,

I currently have over 99 leatherworking and am offering imps to 95ql (pm for higher). 

I am now also offering imps on all other armour to 90ql

All metallic armour is iron unless material is provided (steel is coming soon)

Prices Below

Armour

Cloth armour (Full set/barding)     | Studded \ Leather (Full Set/barding )          | Chain Armour (Full Set/barding)           | Plate Armour (Full Set)

~ 40% Damage reduction at 90ql    | ~ 55% Reduction at 90ql (studded)              | ~ 60% Reduction at 90ql                          | ~ 67% Reduction at 90ql

Quality             Price                          | Quality             Price                                         |   Quality                    Price                        |  Quality                    Price

60ql                   70c                            | 60ql                 75c                                             |  60ql                          1s                             |  60ql                           1.5s

70ql                   90c                            | 70ql                 1.00s                                          |  70ql                          2s                             |  70ql                           2.5s

80ql                   2.25s                         | 80ql                 2.50s                                          |  80ql                          4s                             |  80ql                           4s

85ql                   3.25s                         | 85ql                 4s                                                |  85ql                         5.5s                          |  85ql                           6s

90ql                   4.50s                         | 90ql                 5s                                                |  90ql                        8.5s                           |  90ql                           10s
                                                              | 91ql                 8s                                                |   

| 92ql                  10s                                             | 

| 93ql                  13s                                             |   

| 94ql                  15s                                             |  

| 95ql                  19.5s                                          |  

Saddles, toolbelts & Cloth items

Saddles                                     Toolbelts                       Med Rug/Fishing net                 Sails

Quality             Price           |    Quality                    Price      |   Quality            Price    |   Quality            Price

60ql                 30c              |   60ql                         30c           | 60ql                   30c      | 60ql                    40c

70ql                 50s              |   70ql                         50c           | 70ql                   60c      | 70ql                    75c

80ql                 1s                |   80ql                         75c           | 80ql                    1s       | 80ql                    1.25s

85ql                 1.5s             |   90ql                         1.5s          | 90ql                    2.5s   | 90ql                    2.5s

90ql                 2.5s             |

91ql                 3s                |

92ql                 4s                |

93ql                 6s                |

94ql                 8s                |

95ql                10s              |

Anything below 85 ql I can likely make or imp the same day it's sent in, for armour sets at 90+ please remember I have to imp 9 items to 90 :). I usually give updates on how progress is, so that you know I'm hard at work!

Reply to this forum for service or rename your items to the character name you want them mailed back to, and the quality you want the item brought to.

If you are not comfortable with sending the items before talking to me please PM me here, in-game, or send me a woodscrap renamed to your name and I'll PM you when I'm online.

Send all items to Bungii in-game

Edited by Aenamayous
  • Like 4

Thank you buddy from Dargol 🙂

Edited by FreeLikeTheWind
  • Like 1

Thank's for the armor set,saddle, and toolbelt. Great work and gl luck with your business, A++👍

Hi, friend. I'm waiting for the order with the Dragon Skin) I'm really looking forward to it) 🙃

Very good service, and nice person. I asked for a 75ql armour set and a 70ql saddle, he had higher ql available and sent me it for the same price. Very nice and jolly, with fast service. A 50% discount on items he has made!?!? That is what I call customer loyalty! 

• Like 1

I'd like an 2 80QL toolbelts and a  75QL saddle please. Send to Striderlongshanks  Thx

Edited by SouthPaw
added saddle

Sorry for the delays everyone, apparently I have not been getting notifications anymore!

I'll catch up on all these orders asap!

No longer needed.

Edited by nawnee
items no longer needed

Good evening,

I would like to purchase one of your 80ql toolbelts for 80c if you have any in stock.

COD to Elfzhen please

Hello!

Please COD 1x 70ql toolbelt to Aelandar.

Thanks!

Good evening,

I would like to purchase one of your 80ql toolbelts for 80c if you have any in stock.

COD to Elfzhen please

23 hours ago, keoki said:

Hello!

Please COD 1x 70ql toolbelt to Aelandar.

Thanks!

Both belts have been sent, Thank you both! :D

Edited by Aenamayous

ordered a 90ql med rug and it was done quickly 10/10 will pm again. 

• Like 1

Hi. I'd like to order a set of 90ql cloth armor. Please mail to Kinganon when you're able.

17 minutes ago, Kinganon said:

Hi. I'd like to order a set of 90ql cloth armor. Please mail to Kinganon when you're able.

No problem, starting it when the server is back up :)