Sign in to follow this  
Intensescorpio1025

Sowing to harvesting bug

I cant harvest immediately after sowing. The sowing action is fine, I can queue a few of those. But when I queue up harvesting another tile after sowing, it will say "[12:43:02] After you finish sowing you will start harvesting." but it wont follow through. I have to choose harvest again once the sowing actions are finished. CA Help suggested it was that I used up the seed, which was active, that was the item used to then harvest. That makes no sense to me at all since queueing up these two actions together has always worked for months so something recently changed as it was working in the last week when I last harvested.

You have always had a queue interrupted if you sowed (which requires a seed active) then harvested, because the seed is gone and it cannot complete the harvest action as the item you chose to have active when you ordered the harvest, no longer exists.  I am nearly certain it has been this way since I started in 2011.  This is not a new thing.

Here are a couple of old threads going back to 2012 on the issue (which has always bugged wurm players):

Perhaps a moot point but the fact a CA Help discussed this with you suggests this might be a Wurm ONLINE issue and not a Wurm UNLIMITED issue, although some WU servers do have CA Help. This specific subforum is for WU tech help (and thus probably gets zero attention from devs as we are expected to look after each other in WU). If you really want dev attention you will need to get this post moved to WO tech help -or- WO suggestions, I usually suggest tyou use REPORT to let a moderator know it was posted in the wrong area and they always seem happy to move it to the correct section.

Which specific server do you play on?

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

ooh I'm in the wrong forum then, yes I'm in WO. I'm new to all this bug reporting thing. thanks so much for getting back to me. I'll look for the other forum then.